• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Your Total Aces?

years playing 4
aces hit 15
black aces 1
cubby aces 1 162 ft with a moster...total noob ace
night aces 0
aces over 300 3
tourney aces 1 for 70 bucks

Oh. A Cubby Ace is when you get one while practicing or something? That doesn't count. IMO, it has to be during a round of which you are keeping score, no cheating.

I have a few aces on holes that are about 100' at stupid courses that I don't count in that total, either. That's an upshot. All of my real aces are in the 200'-270' range, last one was with a 9x KC Gazelle that now sits on my mantle. Several of my ace Discs were stolen from my vehicle at Hudson Mills Metropark in 1999, including all of my old 186 g. Barricudas, Pegasus (Pegasi?). Whippets, Etc. Stuff that arseholes who steal Discs can't throw well, so there's some amount of satisfaction on my part...

Oh. A Cubby Ace is when you get one while practicing or something? That doesn't count. IMO, it has to be during a round of which you are keeping score, no cheating.

That's fair, but it still feels good to hit one when you are practicing. So many people, even subconsciously, mentally keep track of those, too. :)

Years Playing: 5+
Aces (witnessed): 12
Aces (playing alone): 20 - with four while playing hole for first time - that's a good feeling.
Aces (tourney): 0
Cubby / over 300 ft: 1 - playing Central Park #8 (MN) - couldn't decide whether to throw Striker or Valk due to wind. Picked the wrong disc, wanted to see how close the Valk would land - in the chains.....and it was witnessed...... as a Cubby....

Years playing (6)
Total Aces (2) during scored rounds
Aces over 300' (0)
Cubby Aces (2) during practice time at my home course
Night Aces (0)
Tourney (1) 2011 Ace Race, for the win (along with 3 metals)
Mini Discin (several... didn't keep count)

Years playing: A little over 3
Aces: 0

I hate this thread.... :(

I enjoy your signature by the way Lol Cause my ace was witnessed by some random guy walking away from the hole cause he just finished playing it. When he heard chains he turned around, saw I sank it, while alone, and was like.."I'll sign your disc man!!!!" Lol Otherwise I would of been PISSED :wall:

Years playing (7)
Total Aces (12)
Aces over 300' (2)
Cubby Aces (None they don't count)
Night Aces (0)
Tourney Aces (0)
Aces on courses I've designed (2)

years playing (8 ish idk started in grade school thrown one disc, now am 21, so 7-8 years)
total aces (circa 20+ idk)
aces over 300 (2 at 320, one skip with firebird one str8 in witha groove! both FH)
league aces (1, double skip ace with firbird)
tourney and night aces (0)

9 years playing. 8 aces. 4 courses. 2 states (1 in New Mexico). 4 BH, 1 FH and 3 tomahawk.

Years playing: 4.4
Total aces: 2 (Not counting Cubby or Ace Race aces)
Over 300': 0 (260', 180')
Cubby: 2
Night: 0
Tourney: 0
Ace Race: 6

2 on the same hole, under 200 ft. - Innova DX Cobra
Took 4 years for the first,
15 days for the second,
and it's been 5 years so far waiting for the third.