• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Youth Park DGC - Still Underwater?

jaymon1

Par Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Can anyone tell me if Youth Park DGC in Pinellas Park, FL is playable without having to go wading currently? I'm hoping to make it there next week, but will pick another course if I learn it still has a drainage problem.

I've seen in another thread that drainage ditches have been dug, but I've yet to hear if they work.

Thanks for the help!

no sir, the drainage ditches work very well. We had a rain storm about 2 weeks ago, and the day after the back part that use to flood is all dry. It's excellent!

Can anyone tell me if Youth Park DGC in Pinellas Park, FL is playable without having to go wading currently? I'm hoping to make it there next week, but will pick another course if I learn it still has a drainage problem.

I've seen in another thread that drainage ditches have been dug, but I've yet to hear if they work.

Thanks for the help!

the drainage ditches were in progress around Easter, but that course is just back and forth, everything is straight. I would go to Water Tower instead

Hey, thanks all. I've actually already tried to go there once, quit because I didn't want to do the whole course barefoot, went back two days later prepared to get my feet wet, but was chased off by a thunderstorm. So I want the third try to be the charm, not a strikeout.

And I may go to Water Tower if I'm feeling vigorous, but I'm only squeezing in a round after work, and Water Tower is a good ways away, but Youth Park is really close to where I work when I'm down there. Good to hear Water Tower is worth the effort though - it's been on my wish list for a long time.

Latest posts