• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] YouTube Channels for Disc Reviews?

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the YouTube channels that include or exclusively feature disc reviews/profiles? I'm not looking to debate which is the best quality or get into a scrum about personal preference...I'm just trying to get an idea of what's out there. Thanks.

Just to get the ball rolling...

ICDG8
Central Coast Disc Golf

AndyJB that posts a lot on here has some good ones on Hucking Aces.

His form is also very easy to follow for me so you can see how a disc sort of 'should' fly. Some Gus have a weird hitch or choppy form that make it hard to follow.

Whitey Bear has done some really good ones too, I think his are Under TR3.

Thanks guys. I also just read the ATDG article on the must watch YouTube channels for DG, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing any.

Thanks for the shoutout!

Ill do one of my own: MikeC at thediscgolfvids is fantastic. Of course use forum users know he does primarily MVP but he has lots of others as well. He's sort of the high water mark for those of us who do videos. There's a lot: GoHam is really good as is Disc Golf Nerd. That All Things Disc Golf article really covered a lot of the regular posters. But there's also a lot of onsies and twosies out there.

Latest posts