• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Youtube DG playlist

I enjoyed the clips by martyhmcgee. No commentary, just the sounds of disc golf, and the quality of the footage was very impressive.

Added a little to the playlist. I'm still trying to keep from making it too enormous, so maybe a few different playlist varieties should be coming in soon.

Have you checked out http://www.youtube.com/user/CentralCoastDiscGolf - their video footage is getting better and their commentary is good.

Central coast is moving up! It definitely has that grassroots California flavor (commentary style). Disc golf's milder Wylld Styllns?

They are great, but don't get me wrong... they have a little ways to go to equal the feats of Catch and Bawls! :) (though they did say "booshes" on one of the masters cup vids)

Last edited:
Central coast is moving up! It definitely has that grassroots California flavor (commentary style). Disc golf's milder Wylld Styllns?

They are great, but don't get me wrong... they have a little ways to go to equal the feats of Catch and Bawls! :) (though they did say "booshes" on one of the masters cup vids)

Thanks for the shout out guys!

Lol when did we say booshes? I don't even know what that means. Was it Kevin? I'm pretty sure he's watched every disc golf DVD ever.

Anyway here's another one that will hopefully make the list.

Thanks for the shout out guys!

Lol when did we say booshes? I don't even know what that means. Was it Kevin? I'm pretty sure he's watched every disc golf DVD ever.

Anyway here's another one that will hopefully make the list.

There's a lot of great ladies footage outthere lately which is awesome thanks to you guys. I plan on adding a bunch of it in the next few days to even out the footage on there.

when did we say booshes? I don't even know what that means. Was it Kevin? I'm pretty sure he's watched every disc golf DVD ever.

Booshes is the german influenced pronounciation used in the near cult classic European Open 2006 by the Hyzernaut channel. Greg catch Jonny Bawls commentary. Many quotable moments on that one. There was a thread on this site dedicated to its awesomeness a while back.

I could have sworn the accent snuck in as an homage during one of the De La vids. maybe Kevin.

keep on truckin!

Booshes is the german influenced pronounciation used in the near cult classic European Open 2006 by the Hyzernaut channel. Greg catch Jonny Bawls commentary. Many quotable moments on that one. There was a thread on this site dedicated to its awesomeness a while back.

I could have sworn the accent snuck in as an homage during one of the De La vids. maybe Kevin.

keep on truckin!

Ah gotcha, maybe that was Kevin. O man I remember that video, it is second to none. Tons of awesome quotes.

Added some more to it, and trying to constantly rearrange whats in the front of the playlist for the most relevant high quality stuff being put out there. Still scaled way back from what it could be.

I had never seen that Texas State Championship video, but that Jomez dude did one hell of a job with it. Not saying its the best video I've ever seen but it was well done. Thanks for the playlist russell

Latest posts