• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] z banger RErun???

Picked up one of these at ..kind of random, really, out of the bins after a tourney today. I plan on throwing it at least for a couple rounds. I'm not sure what I should expect from the flight, but I'm hoping it's a little less stable than my pures, something to run in from 40' range.

Attachments

• IMG_20121118_234136.jpg
    IMG_20121118_234136.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 59
Picked up one of these at ..kind of random, really, out of the bins after a tourney today. I plan on throwing it at least for a couple rounds. I'm not sure what I should expect from the flight, but I'm hoping it's a little less stable than my pures, something to run in from 40' range.

Banger GT's in premi plastic are generally pretty overstable. Not as overstable as a Zone, but I would say definitely more stable than a pure.

Do they feel deeper than the pro D or the soft Bangers? The premium plastic Challengers always feet deeper to me.

Just got mine in and it feels amazing. Just like all of my other bangers! super excited to toss this one.

These wont be as rare as everyone is saying if dynamic and GGGT has them they will be around for awhile.There is still z glo rumors around...

Do they feel deeper than the pro D or the soft Bangers? The premium plastic Challengers always feet deeper to me.

Me too. I think its because the plastic is thicker maybe? Or more dense? Idk but ya i agree Z challenger/magnet etc felt like that to me also

Oh man, can't wait to snag some of these. Anyone know if DD has a coupon code? should i wait till Black Fri?

@timj5304, I cant wait to hang that up on the wall. i got the clear Z Banger. Thanks

Just and FYI to everyone the rumor is that the only 2 places you can get these discs are dynamic discs and gotta go gotta throw. They both received I believe 250 z bangers each, so 500 were made in this run which is a ton less than the other "limited edition" z plastics such as the challengers, drones and zones. I don't see them dropping the team stamp ones prices too much but these will be expensive in a couple years.

Discgolfer16022, yours is in the mail!

picked up a couple clear ones and bunch of watermelons. cant wait to try them out

Just and FYI to everyone the rumor is that the only 2 places you can get these discs are dynamic discs and gotta go gotta throw. They both received I believe 250 z bangers each, so 500 were made in this run which is a ton less than the other "limited edition" z plastics such as the challengers, drones and zones. I don't see them dropping the team stamp ones prices too much but these will be expensive in a couple years.

Discgolfer16022, yours is in the mail!

didnt whentherainscome say he got his in a bin at a tourny?

Just got some watermelon Z Bangers in from DD. Was hoping for something more opaque, kinda bummed about that, but still psyched to throw them

Got my pink sparkle flx for my Banger collection in the mail, plus my Cryztal should be showing up today! Gonna invest in a few more sparkles to throw cuz that plastic combined with the groove top feels fantastic.

Latest posts