• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Z-Boaz weekly mini info + Z-Boaz Open news

ZBoazMobster

Double Eagle Member
Weekly mini info:

Starting this Thursday March 17th we start our weekly mini back up. Start time will be 6 pm as usual. Sign-ups start between 5:15 and 5:30. The format will be singles from the shorts every other week with random draw doubles the other weeks. Details on ace pot totals and entry to come. Hope to see everyone out this Thursday for singles at 6.

Beckett, TxDG, Joatz, others... I should see you guys at some of these. :)

Since the May dates for the Z Boaz Open were hijacked in a recent change of PDGA State Coordinator. I have been trying to pick a date that won't be too hot and won't conflict with other events. I am also concerned with making it an easy choice for open men and women so the Z Boaz Skins Match will be entertaining. There is no best option since the date we had last year is not available so that said I am leaning toward April 30 and May 1. Any problems with that besides the obvious conflict with Pecan Park Open.

I will see you all at this, for sure.

I will not be able to walk thursday none the less throw a disc. St. Paddys day baby!!! next thursday tho ill be there. Can't wait for the open!!!!

I might be able to play Thursday as well! I really need to get back out to that course to finish my last round there.. :/

Actually might not be there this Thursday..after playing today I realized that I need to take a few days off :0

Actually might not be there this Thursday..after playing today I realized that I need to take a few days off :0

lol Yea I played the tourney layout at Bicentennial today with Craig and Louie using my Skill-Shot.. did almost as bad as I did in the tourney.. :\

lol Yea I played the tourney layout at Bicentennial today with Craig and Louie using my Skill-Shot.. did almost as bad as I did in the tourney.. :\

My game is destroyed right now. Mainly because my shoulder needs rest :wall:

That's what I'm thinking im gonna do but i work all weekend maybe Tuesday or Wednesday this comin week I'll be there