• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Z-Boaz weekly mini info + Z-Boaz Open news

Player's pack? Given that it's it's Z Boaz, I'm guessing a used condom and a pack of seeds.

Player's pack? Given that it's it's Z Boaz, I'm guessing a used condom and a pack of seeds.

Wow no love for the Z? That's harsh real harsh

Now gateway on the other hand I think that statement would be true

Wow no love for the Z? That's harsh real harsh

Now gateway on the other hand I think that statement would be true

lol. I have no idea. I've only played Z Boaz recently and it was looking fairly clean due to recent efforts, or so I hear.

Mini tonight! Last chance to pre-reg with cash. I believe tonight is doubles.

Two days untill The 11th Z-Boaz Open

We are all supposed to die that day too... so come play and die doing what you love.

It is a good challenging course to play.

No doubt about that. I thought Veterans Park was the toughest course in the area, but now I think it's a toss up between Veterans, Audubon, Crowley, Cedar Hill (Beaver and Coyote), and Z boaz. Did I miss one?

Out of those I listed, Crowley and Z Boaz seem to have the most elevation changes, and Z Boaz has the more breathtaking elevated tees.

I just hope the weather forcast eases up on us this weekend.

I pulled a Samara and rolled my ankle this morning, and now it's in a brace. I'm still planning to play, but I'm worried about navigating the terrain on 9, 14, and 18. That's hard enough when its not muddy, and I have both feet fully on the ground.

Saturday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 87. South southwest wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 71. South wind between 10 and 15 mph.

Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 85. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

AWESOME!

Latest posts