• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] ZAM Designed 2013 3 Man Throwdown Against MS Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

dehaas

* Ace Member *
Talk about Christmas in July...bunch of boxes came today with goodies from Innova. The third annual 3 Man Throwdown Against MS is on September 15, and I ordered a bunch of extras to help raise some more dough for a great cause. My wife has multiple sclerosis, and actively volunteers with the local chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and all net proceeds from the tournament are donated to them. Last year $1509 was raised, and this year I'm shooting to break $2000.

So on with the goods...absolutely no trades as these are being sold to raise funds for charity. Prices are shipped, and I'll cut a break on shipping for orders of 3 or more discs. I'll try to do my best to get you the weight/color/stamp combo you prefer but let me know what's most important and we'll go from there. It'll take a forever to get everything in an Excel sheet, so reach out and let me know what you're looking for and I can tell you what I have available.

There is a clever sign at the tournament course going up a hill from hole 7's basket to 8's tee which reads "stairway from seven". ZAM ran with the zeppelin reference and came up with this killer design...

WP_20130725_010_zps838facc3.jpg

I have:

180g flat top dx rocs $11
180g flat top kc rocs $13
180g champ glow roc3s $18 with cfr certificate
mixed weights champ glow teebirds $18 with cfr certificate
mixed weight metal flake teebirds $15
mixed weight metal flake firebirds $15
mixed weight s pds $15
mixed weight s tds $15
mixed weight star destroyers $15
mixed weight star terns $15
mixed weight champion terns $15

Innova did a phenomenal job with these discs, the color combinations really pop. I have a lot of sparkly, oil slick, camo, rainbow, and various other gnarly stamps. The tds and pds are legit regular rims, no +rim tomfoolery here. The firebirds are pretty flat, I've got a couple of blue metal flakes that are board flat and have virtually no shoulder to them. The champ glow teebirds feel pretty beefy also, and the champ glow roc3s are nice and flat. There are a few oddball transitional colors in the bunch, so if you feel like gambling and trust my judgment you might end up with something sweet.

Thanks for posting the stamp file itself. Lighting in my living room sucked at the time and I wanted to get the thread posted before I went to bed last night. Think I got to all the pms, bear with me on checking for exact combos, new job has me working 10 hour days with a decent drive each way.

There are some blue ones in the high 160s and low 170s that are table top flat and stiff. The rest are flatter but not board flat. In that variety I've got green, yellow, black, and probably a few other colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.