• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf in the News

Good article. Nice to see you call out the chump who made fun of the use of the word "athlete" in the comment section too.

Maybe one day people will actually learn what disc golf is.

Good article. Nice to see you call out the chump who made fun of the use of the word "athlete" in the comment section too.

I agree with the guy that using the word athlete is a stretch. You don't have to be athletic to play disc golf or ball golf for that matter.

I agree with the guy that using the word athlete is a stretch. You don't have to be athletic to play disc golf or ball golf for that matter.

You dont have to be athletic to participate in an athletic activity.

The argument of "is this activity athletic or not?" is as worn out as the "roc vs buzzz" debate. You don't HAVE to be athletic to play any sport. It sure helps though.

Wonder why they interviewed Holly over everyone else...

any guesses? :p

Has a pleasant-sounding, articulate speaking voice; sounds down-to-earth and still uses good English and not colloquialisms; doesn't hesitate on camera like she doesn't know what to say; and doesn't use expressions such as "-er," "-uh," "kinda," and "like...". On top of that she can dress warm and still look better put together than the 6 or 7 guys they interviewed.

She's an overall good representative of the sport of disc golf. That's my guess.

Has a pleasant-sounding, articulate speaking voice; sounds down-to-earth and still uses good English and not colloquialisms; doesn't hesitate on camera like she doesn't know what to say; and doesn't use expressions such as "-er," "-uh," "kinda," and "like...". On top of that she can dress warm and still look better put together than the 6 or 7 guys they interviewed.

She's an overall good representative of the sport of disc golf. That's my guess.

I feel like salsa dancing....

:clap: I am glad to see somebody gets it :clap:

She didn't (wear a skirt)...

Chatted with her a bit at the post-Icebowl ceremonies, and she was very down to earth and approachable. And that was AFTER one of the guys on my card beaned a member of her card in the back with a drive. She and Cory Hill, another female discer, beat my partner and me by 11 strokes.

Admittedly, I'm pretty new to the whole scene, but I can't figure out why that girl gets so much flak around here. I honestly can't think of anyone on the tour now doing a better job promoting this sport.

You ruined my fun.

You're right of course, but you ruined my fun. :(

what is this whole team/partner thing that they are mentioning? All of our ice bowls have always been straight up tourney style, each person for themself