• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] '01 USDGC CE ROC - MINT! 179g Purple Stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheapest one on ebay right now is 444.00. And that is only 174g.

Maybe people who disagree with his price should just shut their mouths and PM offers if they think its to high.

Yep, and its been listed for like 2 years. Remember when dgcr used to be the place where you would get collectables for under the going feebay rate?

Obviously not bump

that is gorgeous. 12 years old. and looks brand new. for collectors. that price is no biggie.

bump

People are too funny on this site, lol! All the armchair pricing pros just kill me. Show me a Mint heavy with purple stamp for under $400. I've never seen one, and I've personally owned 14 of these over the past two years. A lot of these 01 Rocs have dimples, wavy flight plates, etc. Someone will pay me for it, or I'll keep it. No biggie.

Tim S.

I have 3 like this, 180, 178 and a 176. The only one I would sell for less than 4 is the 176, and even that I would have to think on. It probably isn't worth that, but find another ifthey are so abundant and cheap.. Anything over 176 in mint w/o flaws is worth hanging onto if you dont get your price.

i understand when it comes to high end stuff that the market doesn't always dictate price and its in the eye of the beholder

apologies on the threadjack

People are too funny on this site, lol! All the armchair pricing pros just kill me. Show me a Mint heavy with purple stamp for under $400. I've never seen one, and I've personally owned 14 of these over the past two years. A lot of these 01 Rocs have dimples, wavy flight plates, etc. Someone will pay me for it, or I'll keep it. No biggie.

Tim S.

The dimples were common in them, i just can't get over letting my 180g go in 2005 for $30.........:doh::gross::mad::wall::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.