• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] $12.75 New Unstamped Ions ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin

Double Eagle Member
I started a new thread and adjusted my prices due to an MVP price increase. Please visit this thread instead:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=900570#post900570

I'm looking to clear out enough of our course shop's Ion supply to justify restocking and getting some Vectors. These were shipped in Sept/Oct 2010. Shortly after this was when MVP started stamping Ions. These are not 1st runs and I cannot confirm if they were 2nd or 3rd as I have no idea what those are.

I sell Ions for $13 which is cheap already. I'll do $12.75 if you get 2 or more and send paypal as a gift (or mail a check/MO) and of course shipping is included.

Ask questions here if you think the answers will help others but PM me for the quickest response. These discs are in a shed/shop at a course so they're not just gathering dust in my garage. If you're interested please let me know so I can I'll set yours aside asap.

MVP is more accurate than most MFG's but I hand-weigh all my discs so the 1st # is from my digital scale and the 2nd is what MVP wrote.

176 175 Blue Medium - SOLD
174 174 Gray Medium - SOLD
174 174 Gray Medium - SOLD
173 173 Lt Blue Medium - SOLD
174 174 Orange Medium - SOLD
174 175 Orange Medium - SOLD
175 175 Purple Medium - SOLD
175 175 Purple Medium - SOLD
174 175 Purple Medium
174 175 Purple Medium
173 174 Black Soft - RESERVED (Sonny2Gunz)
173 174 Black Soft - SOLD
173 174 Black Soft - SOLD
174 175 Blue Soft - SOLD
174 174 Orange Soft - SOLD
173 175 Pink Soft - SOLD
174 173 Red Soft - SOLD
174 175 Red Soft - SOLD
174 175 White Soft - SOLD
174 175 White Soft - SOLD

I just got a new shipment. Some of the awesome buyers here asked about Vectors so I'm listing the new shipment below. The Mediums have the raised "PDGA/Maple Valley" type on the bottom. The Softs do not.

- Same Ion $13/12.75 pricing. Vectors are $13.50 (incl unstamped) -

Ion Blank 173 173 Turquoise Soft - SOLD
Ion Blank 175 175 Lime Soft - SOLD
Ion Blank 172 172 Orange Soft - SOLD
Ion Blank 169 169 White Soft - RESERVED (unitedpuppyslayer)
Ion Blank 169 169 White Soft - SOLD
Ion Stamped 175 174 Lime Soft - SOLD
Ion Stamped 173 172 Lime Soft - SOLD
Ion Stamped 175 174 Orange Soft - SOLD
Ion Stamped 174 174 Turquoise Soft - SOLD
Ion Stamped 174 174 White Soft - SOLD
Ion Blank 174 174 White Medium - SOLD
Ion Blank 173 173 Orange Medium - SOLD
Ion Blank 173 173 Blue Medium - SOLD
Ion Blank 173 174 Lime Medium - SOLD
Ion Blank 174 174 Lime Medium
Ion Stamped 176 175 Red Medium
Ion Stamped 172 172 White Medium - SOLD
Ion Stamped 174 174 Orange Medium - SOLD
Ion Stamped 173 174 Turquoise Medium - SOLD
Ion Stamped 176 175 Black Medium - SOLD

Vector Blank 176 176 Clear - SOLD
Vector Blank 178 178 Clear - SOLD
Vector Blank 181 180 Red - SOLD
Vector Blank 178 179 Green
Vector Blank 179 179 Green - SOLD
Vector Blank 180 180 Red
Vector Stamped 180 180 Green
Vector Stamped 180 179 Green
Vector Stamped 178 177 Clear
Vector Stamped 178 178 Clear
Vector Stamped 179 179 Clear - SOLD
Vector Stamped 179 179 Green - SOLD

Ions.JPG

This photo is not the greatest color representation but if you know the Ion you know the colors. Top left is purple, top right is light blue, center is gray, & bottom right is pink.
The black discs didn't make the photo but I bet you can use your imagination for those.

I started a new thread and adjusted my prices due to an MVP price increase. Please visit this thread instead:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=900570#post900570

Last edited:
Sorry about the delay. These are cash only, no trades. I know I'm breaking some hearts...

I updated the list above. A number of people have jumped on this. Thanks everyone so far!

Everyone should have got a PM but all the orders I got during the weekend were shipped yesterday. I hope you love the discs. Ions are spectacular.

I still have the list above available if anyone else is interested. $13 for one or $12.75 for multiples incl free shipping. If you haven't tried an Ion you really are missing out. The softs obviously putt very well but I'm always amazed how these guys really don't turn over on drives and barely fade at all.

There is a slight, but obvious, difference in the runs. 1st run is unmistakable. The difference between the second and third runs (third run just came out a couple weeks ago) is the tooling. There is no texture on the bottom of the disc in the 3rd run, along with MVP, ION, and PDGA tooling around the outside of the rim like on the vectors.

If I had some extra money I'd be all over this.

There is a slight, but obvious, difference in the runs. 1st run is unmistakable. The difference between the second and third runs (third run just came out a couple weeks ago) is the tooling. There is no texture on the bottom of the disc in the 3rd run, along with MVP, ION, and PDGA tooling around the outside of the rim like on the vectors.

If I had some extra money I'd be all over this.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered more today so I'll be interested to see that tooling on there. I didn't want to come across as a total jerk in my original post but I really wanted to avoid a million "Are these the 2nd and a half run that started on a Tues before a full moon because I only buy those" sort of questions.

Elderberen, thank you so much for ordering as well.
I've updated the sold list on the first post.

One more difference is that the new run is stamped, and have 'Proton' and the MVP logo in the stamp.
I think we just discussd this on the MVP/Ion thread but MVP allows dealers to order Ions and Vectors with or without stamps. I've got Vectors on the way with and without.

(Updated the sale/reserved list on page 1)

Dammit man!
Hopefully you will have some left when I get more "disc" cash...
Would be interested in an unstamped Vector as well;)

Dammit man!

If you care about these (2nd run?) compared to the latest run (which I'm getting along with the Vectors) let me know. I'm happy to set any of them aside for a week or so.

I totally understand needing to wait for a paycheck or two.
I'm only getting 12 Vectors.

Reserved 2 more Mediums for Benjamin ("crystal haze").
No problem that you're mailing me a check. I'm old school too :D

Dammit man!
I just got my new shipment of 20 Ions and 12 Vectors. The Vectors are sweet. Just a bit domey and the clear unstamped ones look like glass with a black rim. Very nice.

I've even got two new Ions @ 169g. Now THAT is rare.

Let me know when you have the cash MrFixIt. I might have to sell Vectors for $13.50 but that's still cheaper than anyone else at the moment.

Yes, I have 2 new unstamped 169g Soft white Ions. They were factory marked as 169 and i hand-weighed them as 169g as well. I was really hoping I had more 160-somethings in the box those two are the only ones.

if united puppyslayer dose not take both the white ones let me know i may have to get one.

if united puppyslayer dose not take both the white ones let me know i may have to get one.
He and another guy PM'ed me simultaneously requesting both (just before you posted here) so I sent notes to both of them. It saves me money to mail 2 discs rather than one but I'm hoping to make both happy. Man I wish I had 10 more of these.

I'm not shocked people are jumping at these sub-170g Ions. I asked Chad at MVP about lighter discs and he said they really can't make them below 170g intentionally. Next time I order I will make a point of asking for every 169 they can gettheir hands on.

Status
Not open for further replies.