• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ching CHING discs are BACK! Stokely bought them???

If you've ever met him in person for more than a few seconds.
And you recognize the signs of "heavy drug use" you'll... probably understand why his decisions are a ... bit weird.

But yes, his wealth of info otherwise is quite intense and useful.
I honestly don't think I'd recognize signs of heavy drug use, unless they slapped me in the face. But what you're saying jives with other sources I know.

I honestly don't think I'd recognize signs of heavy drug use, unless they slapped me in the face. But what you're saying jives with other sources I know.

Oh he twitchy as all hell.

And its well known that scott was a very very heavy drug user at one point.

I've talked to him in person a few times and.. he's alright to talk to, but neurologically something isn't right.
And what you see in his video's is like he took something to chill himself out or something like that.

I'm not really saying it to douche on the guy. But I do know of some really really shitty things he's done.
So, its a "wish him the best." or... what was it you said earlier?

Nothing against the guy, but I can't get with all his decisions, and sometimes he kinda makes me scratch my head. That said, his success (or lack thereof) won't cost me a blessed thing, so I have no reason not to wish him the best.

Yeah, that right here.
Nothing against the guy, but his decisions make no sense sometimes.

If you've ever met him in person for more than a few seconds.
And you recognize the signs of "heavy drug use" you'll... probably understand why his decisions are a ... bit weird.

But yes, his wealth of info otherwise is quite intense and useful.

I think Scott is just a total plastic nerd and also.. kind of a bad businessman lol.

If I was in his position and had the money and connections to revive some of these long-gone companies, I'd probably do it too since I love collecting defunct discs but I don't see this lasting very long. Maybe if he woulda put some money into a company like Vibram or something then maybe it would work.

I think Scott is just a total plastic nerd and also.. kind of a bad businessman lol.

If I was in his position and had the money and connections to revive some of these long-gone companies, I'd probably do it too since I love collecting defunct discs but I don't see this lasting very long. Maybe if he woulda put some money into a company like Vibram or something then maybe it would work.
most of scotts projects are good starts then he just forgets about them.

like discgolflessons.com

the thing is setup so badly that i get emails for "new students" when someone is trying to find someone in california.

According to one of scotts students, he set this up this way on purpose.
Being an IT professional for years and years. I know this is not the case.
if he did set that up on purpose its ... really dumb.
Either way, great idea for a site, i get students from it. he made it and has promoted in 0 times since he made it. like.. dude... wtf.

I'm not trying to paint scott as a bad guy, but his faults are definitely amusing to say the least.

I do think Viberam owns molds still and has propriety rubber. Side company was shut down during lawsuits of 5 toe shoes becuse people got injured wearing for running as people are idiots if using minimal shoes and not doing proper build up of legs for said shoes. Also some people in minmal Viberams who needed arch support for high ridged arches would go without a 3/4 length arch support insert in shoes and wondered why injured. Same reasons of not building up for minimal shoes well are why Merrell was sued over one model of minimal shoe and had to release same model updated like always under new name in 2010's and issues of slipping in shoes on some terrain stopped when Merrell halted use of Vibram super minimal trail sole in model.