• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] 12x Purple swirl Ken Climo Signed Aviar, and SE SUPER ROC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudobag

I managed to get my hands on a 179G White with rainbow stamp SE Super Roc which is a 9.5/10 due to faded ink on bottom brim. I'm looking to get atleast 35$ for this beauty, due to them usually running a little more.
I as well have a nice 12x purple swirl KC Pro Aviar Signed by Ken Climo himself, i don't think i could set a price on this, but i will take a look at all cash offers along with plastic.
My Wants:
First Run Buzzz's 1st or 2nd run, along with barstamp.
Wasp tooled Buzzz's
Golden State Classic Champion Xcaliber
10x 4th run ce plastic Banshee's
10x or 11x Eagles
First Run Predator
First Run Nukes
FLX Surge SS's
CE Eagles
CE Firebirds
CE TeeBirds
Nice Dri Fit's can be included in cash bundle or plastic bundles. (I wear a medium) :thmbup:
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMAG0178.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 138
  • IMAG0179.jpg
    IMAG0179.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0180.jpg
    IMAG0180.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 158
I'll give you $15 for the Aviar since it's got flight numbers and the ink...

post that in the "whats this disc worth thread" if you don't know a price, it needs one. I'm think $25 TOPS, probably less.

I don't understand the argument. The signature is awesome. That disc and color is amazing. A sweet signature disc with a matching autograph is worth however much someone is willing to pay. I love collecting signature discs.... you got a SWEET Aviar there man. People will always have something to say, but other people will be more than willing to pay a premium for a one-of-a-kind wall hanger like that. Don't give in to the low-ball offers :) good luck on the sale bud....bump!

yeah i recently sold a nice purple one for a solid price. not sure why this would be worth a whole lot.

I don't understand the argument. The signature is awesome. That disc and color is amazing. A sweet signature disc with a matching autograph is worth however much someone is willing to pay. I love collecting signature discs.... you got a SWEET Aviar there man. People will always have something to say, but other people will be more than willing to pay a premium for a one-of-a-kind wall hanger like that. Don't give in to the low-ball offers :) good luck on the sale bud....bump!

Yeah, i think this is a beautiful wallhanger, i've had it for 2 years now, and it's time for new plastic or cash in my hands. :D Thank you for the recognition. haha :thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts