• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

15-ish Disc Bag - Suggestions

MNThrower

Birdie Member
I'm looking into a new bag for next season - I currently have 10-12 disc bag I believe is the Innova Standard bag and I've had no complaints so far over one season. Held up real well and pretty light weight.

I feel like adding a couple more discs into my bag this next year. An extra Aviar and Teebird and another open slot to try something new out if I want. I've been looking and can't find any 15 disc bags except a cheap crappy looking Discraft bag. Any suggestions?

EDIT:

Also thinking if I can't find anything around 15 I'd go with the Fade bag that holds 12 and a putter I believe. Looks pretty good. Any experiences with this one?

Last edited:
The more I look at this Fade bag it looks like it may hold 12 and then 2 putters. Can anyone confirm that for me? That would be just about perfect. The Fade Crunch bag I believe.

That'd be perfect! I just kept seeing it listed as 12 - but then I was looking again and thought maybe 12+2 putters is what they were actually saying.

Thanks Gov! Merry Christmas!

My 15 disc sling bag should be done sometime in January. But it's on the pricier side compared to buying a Crunch Box or other similar bag. Going to be more like a Voodoo Mojo + quads price-wise.

I'm looking into a new bag for next season - I currently have 10-12 disc bag I believe is the Innova Standard bag and I've had no complaints so far over one season. Held up real well and pretty light weight.

I feel like adding a couple more discs into my bag this next year. An extra Aviar and Teebird and another open slot to try something new out if I want. I've been looking and can't find any 15 disc bags except a cheap crappy looking Discraft bag. Any suggestions?

EDIT:

Also thinking if I can't find anything around 15 I'd go with the Fade bag that holds 12 and a putter I believe. Looks pretty good. Any experiences with this one?

The Fade stuff is cheap all the way around - inexpensive and wears out faster.

I get 14 in my Squirrel Monkey, awesome bag, bombproof.

Yeah, the Fade'll do 12-13 in the main + 2 putters easily, and is a good option if you want to go on the cheap side. Mine held up well after a year of moderate use (2-4 outings/week). If you want a bag for life, however, Gorilla Boy is the way to go: handmade in the USA, ultra durable, life time warranty. Can't say enough good things about GB.

Fade Crunch is your best bet. I carried 14 discs in there for 2+ years until I got my Grip bag and it help up like a champ.

I just gave my Crunch and an old can of plasti-dip to a buddy since he didn't have a decent bag. I'm guessing he'll get a lot more mileage out of it.

Bump on the gorilla boy bags, but on the cheaper end, I might also recommend the innova deluxe. It's what I replaced a fade crunch with, giving me room for about 20 discs...room to grow or carry a few beers or a jacket or whatnot. Putter pocket is meh but it has my favorite cell phone pocket. Comes with a handy divider, and seems durable enough. Be careful getting too little bag right now only to want to replace it another year.

Fade Crunch plus plasti-dipped bottom is a pretty damn good value. I'm rocking 16 discs in mine right now: 2 putters in the putter pocket, 2 putters in the side pocket, 8 drivers + 4 mids in the main pocket.

Just a great bag if you don't want to drop major cash. If you get one and something tears right off the bat, Fade has great customer service and will replace your bag.

Fade Crunch plus plasti-dipped bottom is a pretty damn good value. I'm rocking 16 discs in mine right now: 2 putters in the putter pocket, 2 putters in the side pocket, 8 drivers + 4 mids in the main pocket.

Just a great bag if you don't want to drop major cash. If you get one and something tears right off the bat, Fade has great customer service and will replace your bag.

^^ Yes.

I had the strap on my Crunch go about 3 months after heavy use. I called them and they sent me a new strap, some stickers and an awesome bottle opener that's still on my keychain today.

I give my nod to the Fade Crunch bag with Plastikote on the bottom as far as value goes. I have one I used for a year quite a bit and during that time everything held up fine except the bottom started to wear; hence the Plastikote. (I keep it in my trunk at all times for the unexpected opportunities.) I have since used the Fade Tourney Bag, which is good for the money. However, I just got a Grip for Christmas so I will be putting it through it's paces.

give away your druvers and practice bh drives in a field.leave your distance discs at home.../ do work in a field andmaster yourmmid!

Innova Deluxe!! IMO it is a the best bang for your buck. Its an upgrade from the standard. I can put up to 21 discs in the bag but its best with 15-18 discs.

^^ This. I carry 10 discs in the main compartment and 2 putters in the putter pocket of mine no problem. I could cram at least 1 more driver in it if I needed to.

The Crunch Box appears to be a tweaked Fade Lite with a larger side pocket, a set of feet and a detachable shoulder strap I believe. Maybe someone can confirm this.

The Gorilla Boy bags look to be quite a process to get. Up to 15 weeks for most bags. No thanks.

Innova Deluxe looked interesting but 20 discs is too much for me - plus I want to keep it to the the one strap and not have to hook up quads to my new bag. I don't have any need to carry 8 more discs than I do now - 14-15 is about the max I should ever need (3 or 4 of those would be back ups).

The Innova Standard is perfect I just want to add a couple back ups to it - the Fade Crunch looks to be good for that. I'd actually just suck it up and stick with the standard bag but I'm putting together a smaller bag of old Champ gummy run discs and plan to use that for my bag so since I'd be buying a new bag for one set or the other it seemed to make sense to find one with just a couple more spots than I had last year for my regular bag. If I decide after another year that I need quads and 20+ discs I'll look into the Deluxe bag.

I've seen only good things about Fade and they have a 1 year no fault warranty - not sure why there was just one person that mentioned they wouldn't hold up but they seem to be in the minority.

Latest posts