• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st ACE!!!!

Today I made my first ace at Lincoln Park in Charlotte Michigan. It was the 7th hole and i used my Star Boss. I was alone so it wasnt as exciting as i wanted it to be but it was still a great experience.:hfive:

Attachments

• 0721101220.jpg
    0721101220.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 0721101220a.jpg
    0721101220a.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 52
lotsa 1st aces lately, congrats to all, and welcome

That is designed kind of old school. I have never played a course with a 115 ft. or 125 ft. hole, but I still prob would have no aces. Although Meeman shelby west had some high 100 and low 200 holes though. It is old and that is to be expected, but it's wooded and technical with some elevation, not open. Of course, I assume the 115 1nd 125 holes are wooded and not just open short holes.

Last edited:
That IS weird, you don't see too many 2007 courses that are as short as that course. 21 holes. 3500-4000. It says Mod wooded so there is always that.

I dont really know how i did it im new to the game so i didnt know that that disc wasnt a good one for that hole but it worked.

dont worry you made it in the basket thats all that counts

Congrats

I'll leave the questioning to others on the use of a Boss on such a short hole. What I want to know is, what's up (no pun intended) with the chains on that basket?

I believe it is an ace even without a witness. It is not an ace if you throw multiple discs at the 156 foot hole trying to get an ace.

if someone says they had an ace and nobody was around, typically i give them the benefit of the doubt. i like to think, in some weird way, that people who lie about stuff like that will never hit a real one, so if they are lying, they are the only ones that will be hindered by it