• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

1st ACE!!!!

Who would make up an ace story with a Star Boss on a 156' hole besides War Eagle?

Who would make up an ace story with a Star Boss on a 156' hole besides War Eagle?

Exactly. If a newbie says he got his 10th ace and it was 300 ft., then who knows. We would just hook him up with the 600 ft. guy and let them battle it out.:) Any newbie that gets an ace after a few months always makes me shake my head and laugh and then kick my dog. (just kidding about the dog, I power bomb him)

I have to agree with Sidewinder22. If you are going to lie about an ace, you don't usually pick the shortest hole on the course. I believe him.

It's an ace, it's not a great ace, but It's still an ace and it's still something that many people who can throw 400+ feet don't have. So again Congrats!

as far as the 600 foot guy, I have seen him do it, so their is not question he can do it.

I have to agree with Sidewinder22. If you are going to lie about an ace, you don't usually pick the shortest hole on the course. I believe him.

It's an ace, it's not a great ace, but It's still an ace and it's still something that many people who can throw 400+ feet don't have. So again Congrats!

as far as the 600 foot guy, I have seen him do it, so their is not question he can do it.

I have never doubted 600 ft. guy. In fact, I expect to see him crushing on the tour 1 day, if he is a natural at putting like he is at driving. Damn naturals.:mad:

Believe it or not, it's only the 3rd shortest, but I get your point. Check it out, it also has a 115 ft. and 125 ft. shot, and it was designed in 2007.????? That course is made for the newbie and us noodle arms.

Congrats on your ace, but if you are not throwing a Midrange or putter on a 156ft hole, you should not be carring a Boss in your bag, unless you use it for extreme overstable shots.

Believe it or not, it's only the 3rd shortest, but I get your point. Check it out, it also has a 115 ft. and 125 ft. shot, and it was designed in 2007.????? That course is made for the newbie and us noodle arms.

i could literally play the whole course with my comet alone and probably finish at least even

i could literally play the whole course with my comet alone and probably finish at least even

Really. I have seen 1 or 2 little kid courses reviewed on here, I believe Mashnut had 1 in the last month or so. You know, 9 holes 1500-900 ft. Good for putter driving practice.

Well thanks guys for all the congrats I obviously know now that the disc choice was bad but i like to try everything like i said im a newbie so i didnt know that the star boss was a disc to be used on longer holes. The boss was given to me so I dont know much about it. And yeah charlotte is a really small course but oh well.

i think it's funny that people are bashing this ace. granted no one was there, but if he posted it on here, i'm hoping it's not for vanity...also, i don't know how some of you are saying he threw the wrong disc, or he shouldn't have that disc in his bag. he said he's new, give him a break. i would put money down that none of us would ace the hole on the first try, if even at all. so again, congrats on your ace! too bad no one was there to help buy a new disc, i retired my first ace disc. i'm looking at it right now on the wall of fame

I also got a boss as one of my first discs when I didn't know any better. I just liked the name of the disc so I got it. I bet lots of poeple do this when they first start out.

especially around my town...all there is at the disc shop is bosses and katanas! bunch of junk. i have to dig just to find a friggin TeeBird...what's happening to our game?! is every hole going to be 600ft or more since all the little kids are learning to play using a boss, kat, or groove?!

especially around my town...all there is at the disc shop is bosses and katanas! bunch of junk. i have to dig just to find a friggin TeeBird...what's happening to our game?! is every hole going to be 600ft or more since all the little kids are learning to play using a boss, kat, or groove?!

Yup, same thing around my town. It gets really annoying.

Latest posts