• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 Bags

pmorgan1214

Eagle Member
So i have been frustrated with my game the last couple of months and have been trying to find a way to spice it up and make it more fun when i am disc golfing. So i have come up with a theory.

I have picked up a couple lat 64, westside plastic and have now built a bag with there plastic. It is only 2 days old so i dont know all the discs and how they fly.

Current setup

Putters

None..... hopefully my buddy picks me up a harp and a swan

mid range

fuse
tursas

drivers

hatchet
sorcerer
river X2

this i will think make the game interesting and fun throwing some new plastic.

Anyone else do something and add a second bag that allows you to have more fun.

I bought a second innova competition bag and filled it all with MVP stormtroopers... then decided I needed to instead switch them over to an all black A-series grip bag.

it's been pretty fun so far to switch it up :)

Here's the competition bag before I switched them over to the grip:

troopers_zps70b3fec5.jpg

As this pic is outdated, I have since added a few more of MVPs new molds.

I only have one bag, but I'll prep it the night before I play based on the weather forecast (which is always wrong) and the course(s) I'll be playing.

I have 2 bags. My all Vibram Fade tourney bag with Quad Shocks and my "starter" Innova bag that has some Innova , some Vibram for when I find somebody who wants to go out and play, either for the first time or just because they don't have their bag with them. I'll also poach a DX Leopard out of that bag for a course where I'm worried about a water carry that's probably a stretch for me.

Latest posts