• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2 New Icon Rivals available for Free Giveaway

I love the DIY spirit of Legacy.

What I like least is that their new discs aren't released in both Icon and Pinnacle right away.

Like: the plastic and especially pinnacle. The Rival is my favorite mold they have.
Dislike: There are some gaps ( such as a truely overstable mid and a few drivers in the 9 -12 speed range.) Other than that, they are very solid.

I like the feel of all their plastics.
I don't like that they don't have any speed 10-11 disc out yet,

My first knowledge of Legacy discs was when a worker at Morley Field saw me putting with a Mako and suggested I try a great new putter from a newer, smaller disc golf Company from Southern California.

I like about Legacy is that these discs are quality products and they aren't afraid to push the boundaries with the logo designs, limited molds and superior plastics.

What I don't like about Legacy is they don't sell Legacy patches and they haven't come out with a Firebird replacement. Lastly the other thing I don't like about Legacy is that I haven't found a 175 white Excel Clozer / Skulboy (yet).

I like the stiff pinnacle plastic used for the rivals. Others bash it, I say keep it. The pretty colors with subtle swirls make my heart skip a beat.

I am not a fan of the stock run stamps. Flight numbers and the chain design around them must go.

I like the how well rounded the line up and how each plastic gives each mold enough versatility to cover most of your shots.

What I don't like is the Legacy website. It feels clunky and out dated.

I love that the Rivals once beat in are going to replace my teebirds. I dislike that the first ones I bought were SUPER stiff and took a while to break in!

I like the feel of the plastics.

Not very easy to get Legacy discs in stores around here. Makes it hard to fondle them before purchase.

I love my cannon so far, fast and long. And the plastic is pearly and beautiful.

I don't like that I don't have any other legacy discs

What I like:How hands on they are as well as guys and girls who are sponsered by them, they promote the plastic they make on their Legacy disc collector facebook page, answer any questions fast and do the best they can. When I say that means they do take the time out to do that, not like innova/discraft who when you ask a question get a open ended answer. They let you know when releases are coming and what to expect. They sell stuff through lion with no stamps, extra pearly, various weights. Consistant runs as well, dont feel I need a first run to be good.

What I dislike:No true soft putter, tried all plastic blends of the Clutch to try and find if they had something that rivals a soft magnet 4 chain and they do not. Non premium plastics seem to crack in half at a high rate. So basically I dont feel I can get a dx roc out of a ghost.

the look of their plastic is beautiful. possibly the best looking plastic out. I dont like that there firebird and flippy roller clones aren't out yet.

I like the Cannon

I don't like that I haven't had a chance to try any other legacy molds.

I like the look and feel of the plastic - real quality stuff. They are hitting the main bag slots first it seems (2 drivers, 2 fairways, 1 mid, 2 putters). I don't like that they haven't made a beadless mid or putter yet.

I like that Legacy Discs are designed by professionals who know what works and what they want out of a disc. Every release I've seen has had a goal in mind, and has been thoughtfully executed. :thmbup:
I don't like that I have yet to see a retailer within 120 miles sell any :(

I like that Lion sells Legacy for reasonable prices to the DGCR community.

I don't dislike anything about Legacy because I haven't thrown a single Legacy disc yet. I have a Pinnacle Rival on the way from Lion that I look forward to testing against my hard-to-replace 11x Teebirds.

I love that Legacy started with two brothers (and i'm sure other help) who played disc golf, who had a dream to make their own line of discs, and followed through with it! On top that, their discs hold up, and in some places surpass their competitors!

The only con (that is BARELY a con) is their lack of midrange selection. I mean I absolutely love the ghost, but since I HAD to come up with a con...that would be it.

Also, just to throw it out there, I would buy a legacy bag in a heart beat if it was a quality product, and not just some shoddy bag they threw their logo on. :thmbup:

Again, thanks for this opportunity John!

Latest posts