• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

20$ mini Basket.

I find that the basket also works well with the Pocket Disc. (pocketdisc.com) While the disc is proportionally larger than the basket, the disc isn't firm and folds up as soon as it hits the chains. Sturdy enough that it doesn't tip over easily.

I like the idea of painting it. I'll be picking up a can of spray paint today.

what kind of paint did you guys use?
is sticking well, after how long?

i was thinking that the hot ticket would be to use plastic/rubber car bumper paint
because i think it has adhesion promoter built in

what kind of paint did you guys use?
is sticking well, after how long?

i was thinking that the hot ticket would be to use plastic/rubber car bumper paint
because i think it has adhesion promoter built in

Coming from an auto body background, the plastic/rubber paint has a flex agent that allows it to flex without cracking. Not sure about whether or not it has an adhesion promoter (I always sand, primer, sand then paint).

My girlfriend just got me one of these from Target. It was on sale for $14 bucks! Cannot beat that price for a functioning mini basket and 6 minis IMO

Idk why people say these are sturdy, mine feels like a flimsy lightweight pos that was a waste of $20 tbh.

I'm not lovin the yellow color, I can see why you guys want to paint it.
Grab some yellow duct tape and wrap it around the chains at the top, you got a mini Innova Discatcher complete with chastity belt.

Mine is the older, more patriotic, red, white and blue color.
Also mine has the old school circle stamp on the top marker disc, with " Mini Frisbee Golf Championships" written on it.

I cant see any reason to paint it, its cool enough.

I spray painted mine using Rust-o-leum Metallic Aluminum color and it looks great. It really does look like a mini-basket.

And then when the different colored minis are in the basket it's just like being on the course....only smaller.

I spray painted mine using Rust-o-leum Metallic Aluminum color and it looks great. It really does look like a mini-basket.

And then when the different colored minis are in the basket it's just like being on the course....only smaller.

Pics or it didn't happen