• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2010 PDGA Am Worlds

Toomes said:
I was third mostly thanks to a decent finish at Am Nats. Playing 21 tourneys doesn't hurt either, lol.

You just wait til you get married and have kids.

21 events!?!?!?! Get a life!! :lol:

Congrats.

I played one event last year and will probably only get to play two this year.

I hate you Toomes.

You guys are just jealous. :wink:

I played 22. It didn't count the Pro Crosstown toward am points, lol.

3 years of PDGAs now exactly for me starting with the 2007 Buckhorn Open and I've played 60 tourneys. Still looking for my first win. :( 5 top 3 Int finishes in 2007 and 6 top 3 Adv finishes last year. I'm depressed now. Thanks a lot guys.

Toomes said:
You guys are just jealous. :wink:

I played 22. It didn't count the Pro Crosstown toward am points, lol.

3 years of PDGAs now exactly for me starting with the 2007 Buckhorn Open and I've played 60 tourneys. Still looking for my first win. :( 5 top 3 Int finishes in 2007 and 6 top 3 Adv finishes last year. I'm depressed now. Thanks a lot guys.

Hey me too with the 3 years thing. Except my win total is a little different..... :shock: :D

My first win was my first tournament ever at Kentwood for last years winter jam. Sadly, I did not repeat the performance this year lol, I hung over shot a 4 down first round :( Oh and snapp you're a monster.

Trey133 said:
My first win was my first tournament ever at Kentwood for last years winter jam. Sadly, I did not repeat the performance this year lol, I hung over shot a 4 down first round :( Oh and snapp you're a monster.

Thanks.........I think.

Registration is now open for invitees:
http://www.pdga.com/announcements/am-worlds-registration-open-3-1-2010