• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] 2012 Discraft Ace Race Disc

Where is this thing? I would love maybe a fairway driver. I think at 150-200 ft a fairway driver would be fine. Although my newly acquired saint is gonna be hard to replace. We could always use groove replacements though.

Maybe an SS version of the stalker? Sounds like a fun ace race disc, i guess between a glide and stalker?

Jesus! Why does so many people want some kind of understable mid? Like there isn't a big selection of those already? They could use a Teebird clone. That's something that they really don't have. And don't say "Stalker", cause that ain't the same.

It's like nobody is thinking beyond the ace race it's self. Yeah, a slow, glidey mid would be fun to throw at the chains for a day, but what about afterwards? Just into the trunk, garage or ebay? The Meteor is already an awesome midrange that's way under-appreciated. Why keep digging that hole?

How about something in Ti Plastic, that would compete with a River/Leopard. At least that's something I might buy down the road if they could somehow improve it over a River.

They have never said this. I think the real reason they wont is because they have only done their most popular molds so far.

Yes they have. each world champ gets his own signature series mold done in ti.

Yes they have. each world champ gets his own signature series mold done in ti.

Which to you implies that they will never do any discs in TI if it is not for a world champion? So if Discraft never has another world champ they'll discontinue TI, even if they have great molds and people want to buy it? I'm betting not.

Which to you implies that they will never do any discs in TI if it is not for a world champion? So if Discraft never has another world champ they'll discontinue TI, even if they have great molds and people want to buy it? I'm betting not.

Yeah, why not? It's kinda classy to do it that way. Maybe...just maybe...it's NOT all about profit. Shocking, right?;)

I know it started that way. Emac got his Buzzz, Doss with the Force, and Pierce with the Stalker. But then they started wanting to do more molds. They still throw champions' signatures on every Ti disc, but I don't think they're specifically champions' molds anymore. Like, they could make a Ti Meteor and just put McCabe's name on it.

OR, more with the point of the discussion, a "McCabe designed/inspired Ace Race disc."

No matter what the stance is, they won't be doing a Ti ace race disc this year....it is just too early and they haven't even released the initial molds to the mainstream yet.

And they get a disc for every championship they win. Doss has 2 so he will get 2 discs. Paige has 1 so she has 1 disc...etc.

Emac's disc was the buzzz SS but they discontinued the buzzzSS because it wasn't flying like a buzzzSS should. So he switched to the wasp.