• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2013 Inbounds InFlight Guide Giveaway...

I want one so when my buddy meat hooks the new Ape he just bought I can pull it out and say "See I told you this thing was way overstable!!!"

I would be the only towel with an Inflight guide...good enough for me.

When you go to the course, always remember your inflight guide to reference you and other people's discs...

Ok I have been a bit busy lately so I will pick another winner this friday. After this i will still have two more to give away!!

It's simple...I use a lot of Latitude 64, Dynamic Discs, Westside, MVP, and dabble with Vibram, Legacy, and a few other manufactures. Since coming from a Innova and Discraft background (approximately 10+ years of playing with those only), I have thrown many of the most common/widespread molds.

It would be very helpful when explaining new molds to other players to have a visual for comparison!

There is so much interest in many of the newer manufactures, but lots of players have no idea where to start. The InBounds guide is the perfect tool for this.

Thanks for the contest!

I'd like to have a handy reference when comparing my current stockpile of discs as I'm still learning how to make proper disc selection.

B3NDER you are the next winner. Please check your PM for more info. I have one book left to give out so i will pick the last winner next week.

:hfive: Seriously awesome man, I've wanted one of these for awhile, now I can finally compare the roc to a buzzz.

I haven't been throwing for too long, and I don't throw it too far, but I keep throwing it, and it's are getting better. I can't get enough course time, field practice, or data and information about this sport, so bring on some more. With the onset of winter only weeks away, my hours on the course will diminish somewhat, so I'll need more at off-course disc golf activities.

It would be great tp have this guide when i am looking for discs to suit a certain need. I am rather new to the sport, and sometimes have a hard time figuring out what it is that i need as compared to what i want. This guide would be a great reference tool for me to be able to compare what is bagged to what i am looking at buying.

Latest posts