• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 2014 3 Man Throwdown Discs: ZAM Stamped Legacy...lots of Legend Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated the colors available as I've ran out of some stuff. Also slight price drop on the legend rivals and patriots. Gonna look into getting a couple of more molds in legend.

Whatever I can get, gonna try to get some lighter weights if possible. I know they'll go over well.

If you get Legend Gauges, can you get two at 175 (my favorite midrange weight) for me please?

Price drop on clutches and clozers, gotta move through them so I've got funds free for a legacy restock. If you've been wanting to try one now's your chance.

Got my ghosts today, and they are amazing! Buy some of these sweet discs, the stamp is incredible and it supports a good cause.

Adjusted prices a bit, also if you buy a legend disc I'll kick in a gravity ghost, protege clutch, or protege clozer for 7 bucks.

I have sent numerous pm's regarding my 2 discs i ordered last week, may i recieve an update please? I have not heard from you since i placed my payment and would like to know what's going on exactly

Sorry for any delays, work was brutal over memorial day weekend. Everythingi owed anybody shipped yesterday if I didn't ship it last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts