• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2019 PDGA Professional Disc Golf World Championships Aug 12-17

She never had a score entered, so I'm going to guess she no-showed her tee time. Hopefully she's okay.

Dixon told the story yesterday, Van Dyken had somekind of shoulder/hand/neck problems so her hand became numb and she couldn't make a fist properly or something like that. She has been battling with the issue some time already.

After the poor round yesterday, I think Paul has all the motivation and then some to bring this home - no complacency . An angry and motivated McBeast is untouchable.

Same as the men -- anyone but Paige or Cat . . .seems much less likely than the men but hey, it's the internet and I can dream.
I'd say it'll be either Paige or Eveliina. Cat's putting is all over the place and the only way she can stay in it is park half the holes (like in the second round), but statistically I don't see that happening. Eveliina has a chance if she gets her putter hot similar to round 1.

I'm having breakfast a few miles from the Eureka Course (at 7:45am Peoria time) and thunder and lightning storm just rolled in with hard rain...supposed to continue on and off until 10 or 11am...should be interesting to see how schedule is affected in final round after 4 perfect days...

Last edited:
FPO are under a lightning delay as we speak.

EDIT: There's only a stratiform mesovortex behind this line of storms, play should start pretty soon.

Last edited:
Paige has played Sunset 55, 50, 50, 57, 52 this year

Cat 54, 49, 54, 52, 57 and Eveliina 60, 58

I think this is a Cat vs Paige race. . If Cats putter is working she will win., if not Paige will win

Well, I know a lot of people think that NW would be the better course to finish on. I personally don't care. But I can only IMAGINE the mess that course would be by the end of the day after this thunderstorm. It could be a muddy slip and slide. Eureka's pads will be better due to them being in the open when the MPO lead tee off.

Dumb luck I guess.

9:30am at Eureka course, has rained without stop for an hour and a half, last lightning was seen here right around 9am....currently steady moderate rain...miserable playing conditions though wind not bad...

FPO: I know I shouldn't write off Catrina. She's an elite player and it's a new day.

...but I am kinda writing her off. The putting was a complete mess yesterday. So, it will be between Paige and Eveliina. Paige looks to be in a good place mentally, very focused and determined. Eveliina, to me, still looks a bit overwhelmed at times, which is totally understandable of course.

Prediction: Paige wins with a fairly comfortable margin, while Eveliina and Catrina have a tight battle of the second position, with Eveliina taking it by a one stroke in the end.

MPO: Oooh boy, diz gunna be gud. I would never bet against Paul in these situations and won't now. But this Emerson, man, he's a player. Nerves of steel and a heart of lion. He will be right after Paul all day. Ricky will play well but it's not enough to catch these two today.

Prediction: Paul gets his fifth, but only by two or three strokes to the new superstar Emerson Keith. Ricky gets third but he'll trail Paul by several strokes.

Thus sayeth my crystal ball.

And here I thought you would be most excited to see how many sponsored/"top rated" pros by their fans will finish above par. The gap between top 10 and some of these pros is shocking.

are those discs still sitting on your desk from my brilliant predictions coming true from worlds a few years ago

Here we go, this is going to be a long day in front of the computer . . .

Can Paige and Paul do it so we get all those 5X discs :)

the worst putter stayed true on second hole

i could be half in the bag and still hit those

But Cat´s teeshots are much better than Paiges. . Cat can keep missing those putts and still dont loose any strokes

Eveliina having a rough start, too rolls to OB. Luckily for her Paige and Cat aren't playing their best either.

Latest posts