• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2020 Tourney Vids

^ It's pretty awful to listen to and not much better to watch. I gave up

Put the angry Zappa back up and i'll take you serious. Good in theory, awful in execution. I'm with you on this one.

I enjoy viewing these events. I get to watch pro's and see courses that are new to me. On Youtube I search Disc Golf Tournaments 2020 and can find enough to view between the Tour Events.

Seth Burton, Fairmont, WV

Here's the first in a series of Seth Burton Memorial videos. DGCR's Brad Schick appears in all rounds on two nice, but distinctly different, courses. :hfive: This one and the other 2nd round vid showcase the Seth Burton course. The 3rd round (if anyone cares to copy the other links) shows Orange Crush.

2020 Down East Players Cup
A-tier
Greenville, NC

Some of the best Gatekeeper coverage I've seen thus far. Brian Earhart and Nathan Queen are great on the mics as well.

I need to finish the VPO, but I've enjoyed it so far. The Oklahoma Open from the previous week was a good watch, too.

Someone posted a video showing Cat Allen missing 4 or 5 putts on hole 1 of Waco round 2 from this season. I cannot find it now. Looked on youtube and cant find it there either. Can someone help me find it?

Someone posted a video showing Cat Allen missing 4 or 5 putts on hole 1 of Waco round 2 from this season. I cannot find it now. Looked on youtube and cant find it there either. Can someone help me find it?

Five putt on hole one in 2018. Putt #1 is at 1:53, and the link should go straight to that time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1qm0yVy9m0&t=1m53s

(Fun trivia: the commentary on the video is by the Ladies of the Chains Podcast crew, including me!)

That's so cool that you were calling the round. What were you thinking when she was in the middle of that collapse?

I didn't want to say anything inappropriate, so I tried to slow down and say less. With two other commentators, it's easy to just stop talking and let them run with something else instead, hopefully something smarter than what would come out of my mouth.

Latest posts