• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2021 Tourney Vids

2021 Shelly Sharpe Memorial FPO

Partial R3 Finals (Terry explains why)

2021 Maricopa Open

The Maricopa open FPO was strange...

Holy Handley a beginner with 7 events played, mostly leagues and 1y PDGA member beats world champ Cat?!? and Jen Allen.....thats just insane.

Holyn is really good and getting better fast. There's lots more good play ahead of her if she wants.

Holyn is really good and getting better fast. There's lots more good play ahead of her if she wants.

Take away Paige (& Cat when her game is on), and the FPO division is fairly ripe for the pickens. Way more compared to the MPO division. With that said, Holyn is looking awesome. Hope she gets a chance to compete more.

2021 Winter Siege at Pineway

Not a tournament but I didn't know where else to put it. Doubles with four big names and entertaining.

Only watched the first doubles video so far but it's the most fun that I've had watching disc golf this off season. Thanks for posting! :hfive:

2021 Love a First Sting

Hopefully they do better here.

2021 Las Vegas Challenge R1F9

This might also be over on the dedicated thread as well but I didn't want to see any spoilers.

Watched the first round GK Pro FPO action. Paige tearing it up. It was nearly impossible to listen to, IMO. Humphries is awful and the color choice was just as dry and boring. I hope they solve this along the way this season. Maybe someone with mad imbedding skills could get the FPO stuff to this thread. :thmbup::thmbup: :eek:

Watched the first round GK Pro FPO action. Paige tearing it up. It was nearly impossible to listen to, IMO. Humphries is awful and the color choice was just as dry and boring. I hope they solve this along the way this season. Maybe someone with mad imbedding skills could get the FPO stuff to this thread. :thmbup::thmbup: :eek:

I agree, way too laidback for my liking. It sounds like they are about to fall asleep.
They are the opposite of Val Jenkins who overhypes every throw.

Latest posts