• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

2024 Des Moines Challenge

Watched the free 1st round coverage. 🙂

That caddy still likes to break the 4th wall.
Apparently, he's a fairly popular among touring pros. But I just don't care for the guy. FWIW, he's gotta be the only caddy I recognize, but that's probably not a good thing. 🫤

Last edited:
He also runs the local shop here in Des Moines. Still plays in the MP40 class in some tournaments.

He also runs the local shop here in Des Moines. Still plays in the MP40 class in some tournaments.
I recall reading that in some other thread a maybe 2-3 years ago. To his credit, he's getting more out of disc golf than I am. 😐

I didn't see him do any of his bug eyed staring into the camera schtick today.
I'm guessing he was told by the PDGA to knock it off.
Or maybe Simon, being older and wiser, told him "look, I am on the lead card and who people want to see. Not you. Remember that if you want to be my caddy next round". I am curious why he and Buhr parted ways... Well, not really.

I didn't see him do any of his bug eyed staring into the camera schtick today.
I'm guessing he was told by the PDGA to knock it off.
Just after AB threw his tee shot on #1, he looks straight into the camera here.
1000001787.png

Also, as Earhart was talking to Simon as they walked to their lie, he looked into the camera a couple of times. Didn't notice it after that, so maybe he's getting better?

He runs the local pro shop, right?
I suppose anny publicity is good publicity.

Latest posts