• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 3rd run CE FIREBIRD (From Avery Jenkins BAG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdmanCR

Double Eagle Member
DOUBT ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS!
$T2eC16VHJIIE9qTYKKQfBR,zq5dNvw~~60_12.JPG

X out bc of black flecks in plastic and center dimple. Says he threw it some but looks like 10/10 we will call it 9.7/10. Has his name inked in bottom prolly 1 inch by 2 inches (at most). Also have his stamp on the back with his signature he said it saw like 2 tourneys THING IS BUTTERY!!!!!. Its marked F but has fx wing!
172g $80

I have no Issues keeping this. No trades unless you have Prodigy 500 series putters (lots of them) or oxygen tanks regulators or glass torches.

Last edited:
Thanks buddie. THe barstamp buzz sold w/o a pic this cant sell with one haha! IF someone bumps ill post bottom pix

interesting...i have to ask, why the oxygen tanks and torches? u tryin to rob a bank and need to get in the safe?

bump

Lampworking? i'll trade you some moretti!!! ;) or you pyrex?

look into generators too! that is the way to go! also youtube loren stump! will blow your mind and give you tool making ideas.

I have 2 5lpm concentrators not a big enough reserve tank so I could trade for a reserve tank....Only using 33COE :). Lamp working is for chicks!
attachment.php

Reason I need more stuff is bc I have 3 guys under me doing prep. I will also be glad to trade for glass just no moretti.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.