• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] 4 Firebirds--12x Champs, CE, and Pro--$37 for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyschemp

For sale are 4 Firebirds.

2 12x Champion Firebirds with rainbow stamp. They have ink, one on the back of the flight plate, the other on the rim of the flight plate. I would rate these as 8.5-9/10; one of them has been played 2-3 times on a course, the other maybe 5-6.

1 purple/lavender CE Firebird. This disc actually looks a lot more beat up than it is. The ink condition can be seen from the pics; no ink on back. It actually still has a good bit of stability left; I would probably put it at 7/10 but due to ink and a long time of storage wear, I'll give it ~6.5/10.

1 Pro firebird. Again, the biggest problem with this disc is the ink, beyond that this is one of my favorite discs. Pro Firebirds I think are the FL mold and this disc is about a 6.5/10 also. I love its flight; the combination of wear and the L mold makes it different than the meathook one expects from firebirds. it's a very straight flier with little glide; this maybe my favorite straight shot disc for when I'm not looking to get that much distance per say but have the feel of a controlled straight shot.

I will sell the whole lot for $37...OBO

I would prefer to sell as a whole but if you want to make individual offers let me know; they will obviously be a little more expensive a piece individually.

vxgpyr.jpg

rvesxt.jpg

I have had a few trades here, all positive. Feel free to check my feedback on DGR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts