• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] $5 putters and $10 premiums liquidation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soft x challengers
All prices include shipping (your literally stealing them from me hahaha)
If you would like to chip in a dollar or two extra to help with shipping I wouldnt mind.
For you wizard fans I have 30 other wizards up for sale that are not on the list.

Bump, more stuff added to the list such as S-DDX =P Thanks for looking!

Somewhat confused

Is it 10 dollars for all the premium discs and 5 for putters or is it the price on the doc file?

It was until I added more stuff this morning thats worth more than 10 anymore. I tried to separate the who groups but I was unable to.

Oh

Oh, because I've been looking to try one of the floating discs (DD witness) and I was excited that I'd be able to find and afford one for a second. Lost a bunch of discs locally in water and was hoping this was my prayers being answered...

Oh, because I've been looking to try one of the floating discs (DD witness) and I was excited that I'd be able to find and afford one for a second. Lost a bunch of discs locally in water and was hoping this was my prayers being answered...

Hey man, private message me. I can work something out with you!

SB stands for special blend. The picture of the disc will be next to the description if you follow the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts