• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Ace Race Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
a guy can dream, right?

in all seriousness i would just try to trade the stuff (you'll get more that way) or sell each as a package for 25 plus shipping and break even.

Yes I will definitely pay 7 dollars more than retail for things that are used!

Welcome to the marketplace. Just don't take any of that stuff personally they are just trying to help even if it is really hard to see it.

you can always edit your post if your disc/stuff doesnt sell.

Welcome to the marketplace. Just don't take any of that stuff personally they are just trying to help even if it is really hard to see it.

you can always edit your post if your disc/stuff doesnt sell.

Thanks. And I really wasn't expecting to get that much out of any of the stuff. I just didn't know what prices to put; haven't seen much of this stuff for sale. I was fully expecting to get lower offers from people.

There is no such thing as "retail" on something that is not produced for retail...

Whatever,it's a technicality,it costs 25 dollars to enter an ace race in which you receive the entire set new,you knew what I was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts