• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Adidas Terrex Swift R GTX

Not sure how this went unnoticed on here so far... '

Adidasoutdoor.com is running a promotion for 40% off your order with the promo code "innova". If you combine with the $20 off for creating an account, you can get a pair of Swift R GTX for $61 shipped, which is an incredible deal - normally $135. I could not resist this deal and my shoes are in the mail.

Thanks Adidas for hooking us disc golfers up!

Thanks for posting this. Just ordered a pair!

30% off at adidasoutdoor.com for the next week ,if anyone needs new DG kicks.

Just got the email and figured i would share. I have a few pair. Tempted to order more

These shoes look good and have been getting good reviews.

They're great. Really waterproof and light. They've been my go tos for the last couple years.

They run awfully narrow -- I cant wear winter socks in them. But they do great in Portland area in all but the very coldest months (when I switch to Keen to accommodate thicker socks).

They're great. Really waterproof and light. They've been my go tos for the last couple years.

They run awfully narrow -- I cant wear winter socks in them. But they do great in Portland area in all but the very coldest months (when I switch to Keen to accommodate thicker socks).

I just ordered the Salomon XA PRO 3D CS WP a couple days ago. Tried them on in store and can say they are one of the most comforatable shoes I've ever worn.

They didn't have the Adidas Swifts, I would have really liked to have compared the two. They look awfully comparable. And adidas being the home team and all ;) I'd support that. But I really have to try on shoes to know feel the differences.

Got another pair of Terrex GTX's for $75. Cant go wrong with that. TO me they are the most comfortable DG shoe I have ever worn and much more water proof then any other shoe that I have worn. Went from using Keens for the past 5 years to these and they are so amazing in my mind.

Has anyone else had a problem with the arch support being to high? I bought 2 identical pairs last year... 1 waterproof and 1 not. I have never felt so much pain from a shoe before when I tried to use the waterproof pair. The other pair was ok until the front rubber on the toe ripped after 3 round of DG. So now I'm back to my Keens that last and fit well.

I just ordered the Salomon XA PRO 3D CS WP a couple days ago. Tried them on in store and can say they are one of the most comforatable shoes I've ever worn.

They didn't have the Adidas Swifts, I would have really liked to have compared the two. They look awfully comparable. And adidas being the home team and all ;) I'd support that. But I really have to try on shoes to know feel the differences.

I have two pair of the Salomon XA Pros that aren't waterproof. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn by far.
I'd be curious to try the Adidas if they were comparably lightweight.

These are the best disc golf shoes I've tried. Fit my skinny feet well. The only problem is that I drag my toe hard on my FH drives and I noticed them wearing early. Picked up these Tuff Toe toe caps designed for baseball cleats and they work really well with these Adidas. They were easy to put on and seem very durable. I added some extra waterproofing spray around the seams to make sure the adhesive didn't get wet.

https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/...ght-16tffurghtshptchrply/16tffurghtshptchrply

Latest posts