• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

AGain? Seriously 1000$? FFS

Fritz

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
http://cgi.ebay.com/CLEAR-2001-USDGC-ZoneDriven-CE-Champion-Edition-ROC_W0QQitemZ180261188580QQihZ008QQcategoryZ20851QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
nuff said.

It's even a FREAKING X-OUT! Bubbles in the rim! FFS people are morons. Wish I got a moron when I sold my discs on ebay :(

My favorite quote of all time..."I spent 90% of it on liquor and women. The other 10% I just blew!"

Didn't all the clear CE ZoneDriven Rocs have bubbles in the rim?

Working Stiff said:
My favorite quote of all time..."I spent 90% of it on liquor and women. The other 10% I just blew!"

There's one "perfect" 2001 Clear Roc that doesn't have bubbles in it.

Furthur said:
Working Stiff said:

Does Kelly have that one?

dgdave said:
Furthur said:
Working Stiff said:

Does Kelly have that one?

Don't think so, but not 100% sure. Haven't seen Kelly's stash since I left NWA 3 years ago. He does have some NICE rocs though. And more CE than any one person should own.

From Zonedriven:

Of all the 01's that were sold, each had a multitude of production bubbles in the rim with a minimum of 10 bubbles or more, with the exception of one (Super Dave's) which had 1 small bubble and has become known as the "perfect one".

I assume this is Dave Gilstrap, who has 2 Rocs on that list.

heh... best part of the posting is "Very cool bubbles in the rim".

Any other disc they'd be dropping the price because there're bubbles in the rim, and calling it an x-out...

I have two friends who have one of these. They both threw them for a few years before realizing they were worth MONEY! I was at the tourney they had these at and they sold out before I could get up to HQ to get one....

:evil:

ill4mation said:
I have two friends who have one of these. They both threw them for a few years before realizing they were worth MONEY! I was at the tourney they had these at and they sold out before I could get up to HQ to get one....

:evil:
I'm glad they threw them. That's what they are for :twisted:

With $1,325 you could buy....

176 DX Rocs
132 KC Rocs
3 Chainstar mounted baskets
9 Mach lites
88 Star/ESP discs
102 Champ/Z discs
44 Thrower Champ Rocs
331 birdie bags
110 wizards