• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

All Things Dynamic Discs

Figured so, just wanted to make sure. I was looking to get an Ion dyed for my main putter, and because of my username I was thinking about getting the Eyeball dye. Would that actually work on the new translucent runs?

Unfortunately MVP changed up their plastic and we are no longer able to dye on MVP plastic. This is unfortunate because they were the best looking out of everything out there. The ESP Buzzz is our recommended disc of choice right now.

Unfortunately MVP changed up their plastic and we are no longer able to dye on MVP plastic. This is unfortunate because they were the best looking out of everything out there. The ESP Buzzz is our recommended disc of choice right now.

Hmmmm. I actually have an old run white Ion, it's just lighter than I prefer. Is there an option to mail in your own disc and have it dyed? Feel free to PM if you would rather that.

Thanks DD for your great customer service! You guys hooked me up with some great Christmas gifts that my family and friends will certainly enjoy.

DD will not let you down. They are a top-notch company and I will buy from them again.

Thanks again Dynamic Discs
Donny

Get signed up soon for the 10th Glass Blown Open!

www.GlassBlownOpen.com

The event will feature play on Jones Park Gold Course, The Emporia Country Club Golf Course, and the new addition of the Emporia Municipal Golf Course.

1 Round of GBO golf each day will give competitors a chance to experience other things that will make the 10th GBO the best to date.
-Discraft "Just Focus" putting competition
-SkyWalker long drive competition
-A visit to DD headquarters
-Participating in the Friday and Saturday C-tiers at Peter Pan Park
-Following the top disc golfers in the world
-Hanging with friends and "Livin' the Dream"

Going to be killer, hope to see you in Emporia.

Dyemax

I was wondering can you dyemax images like my avatar (UK cat) for example on a star plastic disc? How long will these dyes hold up?

Thanks.

UKFAN-

You would have better luck contacting Doogie. [email protected]

You will probably get an answer much quicker.

I don't know all the restrictions with the logo, I do know that Star plastic takes the process great.

The entire process seems to be holding up great. Lines are staying crisp and colors seem to be remain vivid.

^I was trying to find one just now...but I'm sure it more or less means later in the day...

I'm sure that we will do some more mystery boxes sometime down the road. Just need to collect some more random plastic for this to happen.

If anyone is interested in a great deal for some DyeMax misprints I could work a great deal there on some premium plastic.

chaulky wizards

Looking for some chaulky black Wizards, preferably SS. Any available with some different stamps?