• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Am I losing power?

Indeed you are correct. I tried to keep a little more weight on the back in order not to run through the throw. These were recorded a few mins back which gave me this idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vml1AriQFVE

I had only been trying those insanely high anhyzer shots with nose down, after I read it somewhere that the disc would accelerate after reaching the top thus making it go really far. But this was only for very inaccurate use...

I´ve really been clueless about what to do with this nose down thing. I can somewhat do it but have no use for it, hmm... This higher lane with nose down sounds very nice!

Yet again, thank you for your repetitive answers JR!

There is middle ground between max D 20m+ high throws and ow line drives that still get a lot of glide and distance when front down. Anny is the easiest to throw hyzerflip to anny next then the difficult part is a world of its own: High for golf say 10-14 m hyzer flip to flat laser straight front down flight. You may have the wrist strength to keep the wrist and thus the front down for all of these styles as long as you move the weight forward.

The way to get height is to throw fast while moving the arm from a low reach back say just above the knee to high at the rip say face or even higher level. If you use a disc you can flip to flat while high the disc rises naturally more as long as it is hyzered so you get an extra height benefit. Usually flippable discs aren't among the hardest fading so using those helps in maximizing lift therefore glide because the disc is horizontal longer.