• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

anonyduce form improvement thread

anonyduce

Par Member
https://youtu.be/DFECN9BxD9g just a luster p2 throw not a driver. Went about 260 after trees. Slightly downhill probably had 275-300 if it hadn't hit them. Just focused on a slight reach around to get myself a straight throw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of Billyjacko with that ridiculous rear arm and poor posture/balance. You aren't using your foot muscles or your hips. Your rear foot spins out away from target in backswing and end up weight back and pushing off the heel and extending the knee instead of pushing off the instep of the foot with the knee flexed. You plant the front foot flat footed/dorsiflexed instead of extended/plantar flexed.

Note how your rear and front femurs are almost horizontal/seated and rear knee is facing straight back at us/camera and your front knee/femur is turned facing the left side of the tee, so your feet are turned/ducked out and hips are locked out in immoveable horsestance. Both your elbows/arms are above your shoulders, so it looks like you are falling into the toilet.

Note how Will's rear and front femurs are almost vertical and everything is dynamically stacked upright and ready to squat/receive a bunch of weight on top the shoulders, and note how pelvis angle matches shoulders angle. His rear femur is internally rotated/loaded into the pelvis so the rear knee is facing the left tee side and his front knee/femur is turned back through the pelvis and almost facing the camera.
Oar6jSF.png

Latest posts