• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Any one free disc... What would you choose?

ken3592

Bogey Member
Random thread here... got bored and wanted to see what you guys think.

Here's the deal:

So I recently won this competition by Marshall Street disc golf and get to choose any one free disc from their store, with free shipping.

What do you choose? An expensive vintage disc? A random disc you have always wanted to try? Just a plain old disc? Something else?

One free disc isn't a big deal, but I'm in no hurry... give me something to consider :wink: !

To throw or not to throw...? That's another good question, haha.

I was thinking about getting a Lat 64 GL TriFly dyed disc... do those dyes hold up really well? Does Lat 64 GL usually leave much ghosting?

I'm the other guy that won that same contest. I chose a disc that I didn't need but had been curious about, an Opto Bolt, pretty in pink.

the have this cool tp cyclone that i like but i never spend the money on.

lowracks said:
If I was going to throw it? I'd probably go CE Firebird-X.

This would be my choice as well.

-9023159764846214911_1.jpg

http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com/product/19493/08-Pot-of-Gold-Glo-Ontario-Roc-Glow-183/

A very cool hot stamp from the N.O. Team boyz.

Jesse B 707 said:
01 ice clear zone driven CE Roc (with no bubbles)........and straight to ebay

This would be my exact choice. A guy named Super Dave here in NC sold one because he wanted to buy a brand new 52" flatscreen about a year ago. Oh to have that luxury ;)

Latest posts