• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] any rhyno lovers?

We'll see. I think that one is going in the bag soon to accompany that floppy red one. That thing is money btw Rick. I putt better with that one than any putter I've ever owned. It seriously never spits out.

weeeeell if you ever wanna get rid of it,let me know ;)

glad you like the red one. I have an omega ss that's that flippy. I normally don't like putting with soft putters like that but they stick great.

I want that blue se... Giv me

Doesn't SE plastic beat in quicker than DX? It's got a different feel (way nicer) but it's not any more durable than DX, is it? Isn't SE just Pro plastic? Or the "M" plastic in Millennium discs? Reason I bring this up is that what's the point of having a SE Rhyno if it's just going to lose it's fade in a few months. Not being a troll, just wondering what the appeal of a SE Rhyno is. :)

BTW, how come I can't edit my post? I just wanted to add that Champ Rhyno's are the way to go.

Stopped throwing Rhynos a while ago in favor of Wizards, but I was tempted to buy one the other day as my local shop has a full rack of gummy champ rhynos, and even a pearly gummy champ rhyno that felt perfect.

Anyone have a normal Pro-Rhyno but Orange. Doesnt have to be Pro-line. I'll make a fair trade for one or 2. Would trade a used 11x teebird, eagle, or firebird for a new or used one.

Doesn't SE plastic beat in quicker than DX? It's got a different feel (way nicer) but it's not any more durable than DX, is it? Isn't SE just Pro plastic? Or the "M" plastic in Millennium discs? Reason I bring this up is that what's the point of having a SE Rhyno if it's just going to lose it's fade in a few months. Not being a troll, just wondering what the appeal of a SE Rhyno is. :)

The SE plastic doesn't really beat in quicker than DX but it will tend to lose a bit of its fade. It doesn't really beat understable as long as the bead is still in tact. Whereas the DX will beat in flippy from getting the rim chewed to bits by tree hits.

The rhyno just plain sucks.

You obviously lack the understanding to its design.

I use them for approach side arms, shorter birdie holes, windy putts, downhill putts, and jump putts.

Some say they are outstanding for rollers, but I don't use this shot often.

Hate to say it, but someday, if your game progresses, you will be looking for a disc you are missing in your game. I'll bet it's an overstable putt and approach disc. All good, cause I know I will be making shots you have no explanation for until you turn your attention to team RHYNO!:thmbup:

love rhynos i have a dx and a se im looking for another se that is heavy mine kind of light have some good trades may have an agust wraith for trade

Vibram Ridge, first toss ace. The rhyno just didn't do it for me. The wiz, ion and ridge are superior discs.

I like the Rhyno, but I like the Ridge better. The Ridge does the same thing, but doesn't get nicked up while doing it. I also prefer the feel of the Vibram putters (Ridge and VP) better than the Rhyno and Pig.

All in all... the Rhyno is a superior putter.

New Rhyno Lover

Just played today in some really windy conditions. My buddy had a rhyno in his truck and I just decided to give it a try. Felt great in my hand right away. Used it for all approach and puts. I think I found a new putter. It's a dx 175g. I think it will replace my elite swirl 175g.