• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anybody played all 50 states?

The all-50-states list includes at least the following:

Discette
Cgkdisc

A few folks are close, missing only Hawaii, Alaska, and/or North Dakota. Checking "% Complete" is fairly quick.

Trying to get all 50, just curious who else had done it

I reached playing disc golf in all 50 states last year. Alaska was the last state for me. St. Croix, USV is on my wish list.

Once you go to the Hall of Fame link above, you can go to DGCR Profile of the member see the "% Complete" for the US to see if they have any zeros.

Some others I know have all 50 States for sure

CK34
Larry Kirk
Esiersdale

Amazing to me that Avery hasn't played in ND yet. I'm also surprised that he's never been to Harmon Hills, or Bucksnort, among other places.

Upshaw1979's list shows he's played all 50 states. I knew he was close, so congrats are in order for achieving your goal. And he writes outstanding reviews to boot!

I have 40 to go after this summer. But ill have North Dakota so I got that going for me...

I've got all but Alaska. Need to make a trip up there one of these summers. It's just so far..

My grandma visited all 50 and Alaska was probably her favorite. I would love to get up there someday, regardless of dg...

but who am I kidding, I'm an addict and would certainly bring a disc or three and try to work in a round.

I have 40 to go after this summer. But ill have North Dakota so I got that going for me...

I have South Dakota, New York, one in Maryland, one in Delaware, Minnesota I have two, Wisconsin I have one as I can't remember which other I played in Baraboo in 2008 and then California I have a few as well with one of them being Goleta's as mentioned in Hotel California and also played the former mini course behind the first ever Holiday Inn but that has since been taken off this site.

This makes for an awesome dg bucket list item. Unfortunately, I've only played in my home state....so I'm .02% there. But....the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step!

Good news is you're actually 2% there

Oh wow. Yeah I did that. I'm even really good with math! Apparently late night brain fails with decimals. Good thing I don't work night shift anymore!

Edit:
And I just noticed I posted that at 1 in the afternoon.......

Hows that for a flat out fail??? Lol

I have South Dakota, New York, one in Maryland, one in Delaware, Minnesota I have two, Wisconsin I have one as I can't remember which other I played in Baraboo in 2008 and then California I have a few as well with one of them being Goleta's as mentioned in Hotel California and also played the former mini course behind the first ever Holiday Inn but that has since been taken off this site.

Forgot I did the Ashtibula course so I have Ohio as well, we only got in first 10 holes before the rain came down mild and then hard just as we got into the vehicle. We saw very heavy rain on the horizon so we knew to get going.

Latest posts