• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anybody played all 50 states?

I played Harmony Bends back on 2017. Such a great course!

What did you think about Nebraska and Kansas?

Hummel Park outside Omaha was REALLY fun and a bit surprising.

I thought Water Works was ok, but dramatically overrated. The layout I played, I'd give a 3.5...and if all in the longs, I'd be surprised if I thought it was more than a 4. 4.5 is just ridiculous.

I ended up playing a few in Iowa (Ewing Park was fun) and only got one in Kansas...it was a Saturday morning and I pulled up to one (Rosedale) and I thought there was a tournament going on, there were so many cars in parked. So I went and played Wilbur Young, which was damn fun (and was also #700). Then kinda just grooved through the country and hit stuff south of the interstate before setting up shop in Columbia.

Ended up playing 16 new courses...and probably should have been more, but after Harmony on Sunday morning, I was fine with just making the drive home and not getting there at midnight.

Not 100% if this is the appropriate place for it, but I got a super cool Christmas gift from my GF that includes a pic from each state played so far...

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6947.jpg
    IMG_6947.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 101
48/50

Alaska - planned for May 2021
Hawaii - planned for November 2021

well see...

-Skagway was my only disc golf round of the trip. There's an object course available to play that is just a short/cheap bus ride away from the port. Skagway was the most touristy & least authentic of the stops, so I was glad I played DG rather than doing an official excursion.

But the train ride up into Canada and the bike ride back down the mountain was my favorite part of the cruise! Best excursion of all the excursions by a long shot. On the way back down the mountain, we rode past the park with the DGC... I pulled over and played it.
DSCJNKY

All you peeps needing Alaska I'll throw out a standing offer for a ride from the airport or cruise dock to the course if you're ever in Juneau and want to experience rain forest golf.

Bumping this again, probably a little early to be making travel plans but there's at least a chance of a somewhat of a tourist season this year.

But the train ride up into Canada and the bike ride back down the mountain was my favorite part of the cruise! Best excursion of all the excursions by a long shot. On the way back down the mountain, we rode past the park with the DGC... I pulled over and played it.
DSCJNKY

Yeah, my wife took a bus tour into Canada with her parents at the Skagway stop. She got some great photos. Looks like a beautiful area! I've never been a fan of bus tours, but a train ride and mountain biking sounds like an awesome excursion.

im going to try and swing it over thanksgiving with the family. well see, long way off still. if you want to go or can let me know

We should go to Hawaii together! :)
DSCJNKY

Added South Carolina on a spring break road trip last week. 34/50 now. Grand Central Station and Timmons were a lot of fun!

Also squeezed in a round at 7 Oaks Park in Nashville along the way & was very happy with that choice too, great course!

Might start working on a road trip plan this summer to knock out North Dakota and Nebraska.

Latest posts