• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone heard anything about Keen's new bags and shoes?

I talked to Keen dealer services last Friday after they appeared on the Keen web site and the woman I talked to had never even heard of them (and she's a great rep).

She had to talk to a higher up to find out when they would be available to retail accounts. (That day is November 20th by the way).

Sounds like this whole Milo business was pretty low key for their dealer services department to not even have gotten a whiff about it.

I think some of that may be due to the fact that they're only selling them direct to consumer online for the time being, and wouldn't be going through their dealer services departments for this. I like that they're getting into the DG game, and even happier to hear that their shoe will be in stores later this year. I'm sure not going to drop $110 on a shoe that I haven't even gotten to try on.

Agreed $110 is too much for me...I'll either go for the Bite shoes at gotta go gotta throw for $50 or less or then just use some ok normal shoes I'd wear every day. But new balance never again! The heels keep wearing out so fast!!!

Agreed $110 is too much for me...I'll either go for the Bite shoes at gotta go gotta throw for $50 or less or then just use some ok normal shoes I'd wear every day. But new balance never again! The heels keep wearing out so fast!!!

yea...my first set of "DG shoes" where some NB trial runners...never again, literally a WEEK and the front sole was tearing away from the shoe....took them back to dunhams and got my money back and went to dicks and bought me some merrels! They have lasted me all of this year so far and seen a little wear but should hold up...and with them having a warrenty if the soles do blow out, hopefully then will replace them! :D

yea...my first set of "DG shoes" where some NB trial runners...never again, literally a WEEK and the front sole was tearing away from the shoe....took them back to dunhams and got my money back and went to dicks and bought me some merrels! They have lasted me all of this year so far and seen a little wear but should hold up...and with them having a warrenty if the soles do blow out, hopefully then will replace them! :D

I don't know exactly what mine are, but some new balance completely black shoes...second pair and second one to have the heal tear up fast. I may have to check out the merrells. Though one reason I may go for bite is the high top ones for winter. Although with how much snow we get I don't know how much I would actually DG. May just go with the Trekkers.

they look like the same shoes as the Wasatch. im assuming it is the same shoe just with higher quality materials to handle disc golf wear and tear.

I had been looking for some waterproof shoes and stumbled upon these last week. Just got confirmation that they shipped out today and should be in early next week.

Okay the Milo's have been out for a while now, they have all sizes in stock.

Does anyone have a pair yet? I am thinking about buying a pair but I wanted to hear some reviews.

I don't care if you think they cost too much as that has already been discussed. I just want to hear if anyone has purchased them.

The man instrumental in getting Salomon involved in Disc Golf went to work for Keen. I've heard nothing but good things about the Milo from people who have them.

Size 14 is in stock and has been in stock for the past two weeks. All sizes are instock.

Got mine earlier this week. Fit was good and comfy.

Played my first round in them yesterday, forgot I was wearin new shoes. Let the abuse begin! we'll see how they're doing in 6 months.

I just got a pair of Milos this week too. Size 9, and I have to cinch them pretty darn tight to get them to fit my ultra-narrow 'A' width foot :( I still haven't had the chance to test them on the course yet.. I can't wait for good weather this weekend. :) They do have a pretty incredible tread, though. I hope I can still pivot in them.

I just got a pair of Milos this week too. Size 9, and I have to cinch them pretty darn tight to get them to fit my ultra-narrow 'A' width foot :( I still haven't had the chance to test them on the course yet.. I can't wait for good weather this weekend. :) They do have a pretty incredible tread, though. I hope I can still pivot in them.

Keen's are pretty well known for having a wide toe box. I'm not surprised that a narrow foot makes for a less than ideal fit.

Pivot is the thing I'm most interested in. Let us know how the work off the tee.