• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Anyone need some NEW DG shoes cheap??? Better get here quick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bretttallen

Par Member
So i have a deal for the 1st 3 people to respond.....ONLY BY PM's......GONE!!

The 1st 3 people to put $75 in my paypal will get up to $100 in Keen footwear! You will pick your own shoe and size! I will order them, have them shipped to me and then back out to you directly following recieving them here. Thats a huge discount on a sweet pair of new Keen's. Better score this deal fast! ALL HAVE BEEN TAKEN!!! Thanks guys!

Here's the in crowd!!!

1)Brett... http://www.keenfootwear.com/us/en/product/fw11/shoes/men/trailhead/delaveaga/black!chili pepper
2)John... http://www.keenfootwear.com/us/en/product/fw11/shoes/men/trailhead/a86 tr/black!chili pepper
3)Icculus...
4)LoPan12... size 9 delaveaga
5)JR Stengele... size 9.5 delaveaga

Last edited:
it was in players pack. Brett i'm probably gonna buy a lot of shoes and sell them on ebay to make my money back, you could try that to..Other than the shoes i'm getting for me and my GF or whoever.

So i have a deal for the 1st 3 people to respond.....ONLY BY PM's......

The 1st 3 people to put $75 in my paypal will get up to $100 in Keen footwear! You will pick your own shoe and size! I will order them, have them shipped to me and then back out to you directly following recieving them here. Thats a huge discount on a sweet pair of new Keen's. Better score this deal fast! There were 5 spots available but I already have 2 on the list so only 3 more left!!! Don't miss this sweet deal!!! Thanks

Here's the in crowd!!!

1)Brett
2)John
3)
4)
5)

Brett have you worn any of the latest Keens? I haven't heard much about them but might be interested if I find some I like.

ive had a few questions on these.....if you want a pair that exceeds $100 then you will need to add the difference with the $75....so....if the shoes you want cost $120 then you will need to send $95 instead of $75. I am having to do that because mine cost extra as well. hope that clears things up for people. thanks again for the interest and lets get some people on board so i can get my shoes lol

Potential warranty issues?

Cool deal Brett!

This sounds like a great way to get some new shoes at a legit discount, but with the current moaning and groaning about Keen shoes being warrantied, do you know how it would work if someone was to buy a pair through you and then needed to have them replaced?

If they're purchased through you it seems like it might be a messy, if not nonexistent option to warranty.

Would the dela veaga's fit under the $100 category?

warranty.....i will check on

over $100 cost.....must add difference. i like the delaveagas also so i have to add $20 to my order so i'm paying $95 not $75....i'm in the same boat as everyone else. i have to abide by the same rules lol.

if over $500.....i will check on

calling now!!! keep bumping so i can post results of conversation please:thmbup:

ok....thanks guys......

--over $500....diffence is paid in full.....so $75 for the 1st $100 then add the differnece so if you spend $120 it will cost you $95....if you stay under $100 then it costs $75 flat

--warranty....good for 1 year no matter who owns them!

hope this clears things up. i have 2 spots left! who wants in???

Status
Not open for further replies.