• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Anyone used a teeboxx

I had never heard of this. It would be really cool for first time players. But I can't say I would say no if I saw some MVP or Latitude in there.

The only complication I see is tailoring your selection to the population. It's hard to just stock Innova and Discraft nowadays. Most of the time you just see that kind of selection at a random outdoor store. Then you have to worry about weight selection, etc.

Honestly I would still probably buy it just because it's an awesome idea.

Please post pictures/vids if you can!

just an update, I have been playing the course a lot that has a teeboxx. the variety is great and the prices are great. the following disc were up front today, tons of innova staples in dx, champion, and g star, tye dye vision, American flag pro boss, tons of legacy including rampage, cannon , gauge and clutch. all disc are priced very good with mvp being the most expensive at 19.00. seems to be about 50% innova, 25% legacy, 20% latitude, 5% mvp. I really hope these take off. they seem to work great and teebox seems to know the market better than most stores.

Well, since this thread got a 5 year bump today ...

Is anybody still seeing these in use?
I've not seen any, wonder if they are still a thing?

:popcorn:

Meh, I don't want to talk about it. As of now the company still exists. If anybody is looking for a project to take on, it could possibly be saved :/

The other threads I have read on this website of this product is the flaw that person can't own the machine, rather the company that makes these rents them out. If they were to be purchased I would get them for the in town park course Steamboat Park, Pierre South Dakota to make some side money and pay my rent fee to the city for the little spot the machine would take up. Then pay to keep the part on from the company to keep the tamper signal. That course is relatively hassle free and what not but nope on that as there is some lower income apartments due to how cheap its to live there and the occasional thing like a big gathering at part that park in mid June that gets a bit, well beer is served at the event for those old enough and for 3.5 days drinking is legal in that park. But with that same event in other parts of the park, they do a non PDGA but using the current PDGA rules disc golf tournament that I have not played Shark in the Park.

The only thing I would do is request to not have as much Innova in the machine as a nearby Sports store sells those discs in all plastics that are production run and then Walmart has all the Innova DX, XT, Pro and R-Pro Discs in stock from full production run discs.