• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Approach putter suggestions?

I love the titanic.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I have only used the Proline. I do not like the Modern D/Pro D as much as it got a tad soft and a lot less durable, even Innova DX is more durable. I like how a Titanic is a same thing as Magnet in flight just slower, this helps in some cases where I need a slower Magnet to keep myself out of the dense plant matter. I do have 2 good backup Proline Titanic's for the ones in my bag, my approach and my putter as one is a tad more worn in. Titanic was the best mold/plastic I have tried in recent years as I got the discs this year. The Titanic mold flies even more like Lid disc golf disc with the floating glide, a very good thing since a Magnet was already like a lid in the way it floats with the glide.

Dart will glide for days, laser beam straight too....but I bag and XT Colt and Zone for putter approach duties.

I use a zone too, do you also use a Colt for more straight and turning approaches?

I use a zone too, do you also use a Colt for more straight and turning approaches?

Yes, I bag one colt and two zones.

Colt - understable approaches
Jawbreaker Zone - stable approaches, putting in windy conditions
ESP Zone - overstable approaches, get out of jail disc

Don't know if anyone has said this yet but polecat

Somebody did but they said DX Polecat. I think anything except the R-Pro due to how varied the R-Pro plastic is for some molds will work. Innova factories currently make a Champion in limited numbers that works well just a tiny bit more OS then the other two plastics. They made a Star before, but the way the Star Polecat turned out was not great, the molds had a mini dome to the lid.

Aviar3. One of the best approach/driving putters I've thrown. That or the Envy, which has a bit more glide and not as overstable. Love my Aviar3 though... Could easily play a 1 disc round with it.

Serpents???

If you find any 150 class (150-159g) Serpents (or Scales) I would love to know (PM please) if they are Fossil or Fossil Fuel ( I would love it if they were Fossil Flex though).

And the colors (I am partial to black serpents though)

The Fossil Flex I have remind me of some really old Wizards I got probably back
in like '04-'06 with the Overstable,com stamp.

Thanks!

I'm sure I can find some in the shop :)

Any luck finding...or getting the guys at Gateway to run these...