• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ask MILLENNIUM Golf Discs (1.8 QJLS are mislabeled QPLS)

zj1002 said:
Stoner-Dog.jpg

Fightingthetide said:
What distance/lines do you guys think I would get out of a relatively flat 171 Quasar If I get my 167/168 Champ Beasts out to 400' on a turnover?

That is not straightforward and there is some variation due to nose angle and spin rate. At least a lighter Zero G should allow 420' flat land no wind shots with an s-curve. I have had a few feet more and i also get the Beast a few feet farther than 400'.

JR said:
Fightingthetide said:
What distance/lines do you guys think I would get out of a relatively flat 171 Quasar If I get my 167/168 Champ Beasts out to 400' on a turnover?

That is not straightforward and there is some variation due to nose angle and spin rate. At least a lighter Zero G should allow 420' flat land no wind shots with an s-curve. I have had a few feet more and i also get the Beast a few feet farther than 400'.

Yeah, I realize it's a subjective question. I'll hold off for now until I can get a better handle on wider rims.

Anyone thrown the Sirius versions of the Scorpius?
I'm a loyalist to the Q, and don't throw Sirius, just curious how the flight characteristics changed with the Sirius, if at all.

Had a few questions..

I saw that Millennium got rid of the exp on their website which I guess puts it in the grave for good.. What is going to replace it? Will we finally see the jlf?

Are these new Sentinels even in the ballpark of a drone or gator? My older ones were too straight to rely on in any kind of wind.

How hard is it to come by a CE omega? I am very interested in one but don't know if it's worth looking for and wouldn't know how much to pay if I found one.

I sure hope millennium finds its roots soon.. These warp speed flavors of the week are getting a little ridiculous.

@Fritz
I like my S-Scorpius. It has more dome than Q but it's not poppy. Started out beefy, getting straight stable. Not really grippy plastic but it's nice. Seems to have more glide than the heavy Qs I've thrown

@haier2
EXP1 are out of production right now. Probably for good which sucks. When I asked them about Q-EXPs they basically said "not going to produce EXPs right now and don't have plans to do so". Maybe one day we will see it again

The new QSents are pure beef. Lots of low speed fade. Not quite as nice as the flat sannys but they definitely have similar stabilty. These came out domey and the Qs are in stardust. Sirius are plus mold

As for the big drivers. I hope once the Aries comes out, they focus on another mid or putter. They did release a small run of Big Bead Omegas

zj1002 said:
they focus on another mid or putter
What would you like to see in a mid? I ask out of curiosity. There are six mids in my bag right now. QSent (good one), SSent, gummy Q, CE Q, AMS and QMega. I don't stand on the course and go "I don't have a mid for this shot.".
If I had to choose, I think I would want a disc with CE Q glide/distance and the finish of a QSent.

Well the easiest route is making the BB omega stock

I really want a mid that is md2 or shark like. Have the same feel of the MS but with fade.

Or a small diameter mid might fit in better. Cro or gremlin like

That stable mid spot has been rotating in my bag for a while - Shark, md1/2, gremlin, Cro, beardless gator. Even Rocs

An Innova Banshee should replace the EXP1 easily. zj i'm not sure about the Aurora mid fade i have heard of it but was it even in production? I haven't seen one.

It was made a long time ago in pro plastic

Basically a fat nose AMS. I've thrown them. Fade didn't last long

Shark top on roc is what I want the most.

zj1002 said:
It was made a long time ago in pro plastic

Basically a fat nose AMS. I've thrown them. Fade didn't last long

Shark top on roc is what I want the most.
How about a shark wing on a rancho top? I know how to find those.

We need a small diameter q-sent, gator like disc.

Actually, I'm very happy with our lineup. The BB Omega is my main approach disc. It's all beat to hell and looks awful with all the chunks taken out of it :lol: but it's still more overstable than the Omega SS.

There's an abundance of information on the Q-sents, but not much on the base line ones.
How are they? And how do they beat in?

a good thumber disc is what Mill needs IMO the QEXP-1 would work if the ran them again.

Yleisliima said:
There's an abundance of information on the Q-sents, but not much on the base line ones.
How are they? And how do they beat in?

I haven't thrown a new one but bought a very used M Sent based on how much different it is to my Sirius. It flips but fades almost as much as a new S Sentinel.

money 21 said:
a good thumber disc is what Mill needs IMO the QEXP-1 would work if the ran them again.
The EXP-1 is not going to happen... The new 165-168 S Scorpius is pretty overstable plus it's fast. I actually throw my 0-G 155 Scorpius for my thumber and it works for me.

Steady 26542 said:
money 21 said:
The EXP-1 is not going to happen... The new 165-168 S Scorpius is pretty overstable plus it's fast. I actually throw my 0-G 155 Scorpius for my thumber and it works for me.
i throw thumbers with with discs like the trident banshee or blaze. Not looking for something new just what I see as a hole in the lineup.

money 21 said:
i throw thumbers with with discs like the trident banshee or blaze. Not looking for something new just what I see as a hole in the lineup.
Those are wicked overstable. And yes, MILL does not have anything that overstable. Maybe the S Scorp but I don't think it's that overstable for most strong players. I am not one of them. :lol: