• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Envy

Sweet! Looking forward to checking it out. I hate having to search through my YouTube subscriptions to see if you have a new video up. Are you going to link them through your site?

Yup. I'm going to use my website to organize the vids better. For example instructional videos will each get their own page with accompanying articles elaborating on certain details.

The Soft Envy video is going to be the video I launch my site with :)

Picked up a 163 N Envy. Small sample size, but I think it flies better for me than my 171 P. Might be mental, might not be. Hard to say. Plus, cool oil slick stamp.

Stoked about the soft neutron upcoming. As I said before, I could do without some of the fade that normal envys have.

An MVP PA4/ Magic clone would turn my world upside down... A premium plastic US putter that shaped lines for days, that I actually WANT to hit trees? Yes please.

I will only taste them with my mind and feed them to hungry chains

Last edited:
It's gotta be better than shooting them up

Their is some Guinness record or freak show thing about someone eating non edible things slowly day by day. Kant remember.

I remember years and years ago there was a radio show that did a story about this. There was a guy that ate a tree.

Another guy ate a 10 speed bike. He was also on "That's Incredible."

Got to test out the Soft Envy production run!

I received a variety of weights between 165-175.

The first thing I noticed about them is that they feel softer than my protos I've been putting with. The texture / feel is also a little different, but that could just be due to brand new plastic vs ~8 months of wear. The feel and softness really reminds me of the soft opaque proton Ions I used to putt with. Overall a little softer than I expected but they feel excellent and fly very good. Plastic like this is what converted me to MVP in the first place :D

As far as the flight goes I made a point to try every weight off the tee and on some putts.

Typically I putt with a 165g Soft Envy, and I noticed the 165g production soft was fading out a little sooner than my more seasoned proto. Putting with the max weights I definitely noticed them needing a bit more spin to float out to the chains on longer putts compared to either 165. Punching them straight at the chains with a touch of anny gave me straight putts every time with the 175's. As pretty as the 175g oreo Envy is I think I'll stick to my 165 putting Envy for now.

Off the tee I felt the LSS kicked in a little sooner than my other Envys. I drive with a combination of seasoned 165 & 167 protos, seasoned 175 Proton, fresh 175 Watermelon & fresh 173 Neutron. My initial thoughts are to take out my most OS Envy and replace it with a Soft. I really enjoyed the feel of the plastic off the tee. It offered a very reliable grip, even with the discs a little wet on some throws. It was calm when I threw this evening but I expect them to hold up a little better in a headwind too. There isn't a massive difference between the soft and firm, but based on my experience today I'd say a max weight Soft is going to be the most OS Envy on average.

I think these are going to really please anyone that likes soft putters. I'm very happy with them.

Here's a look at some of the colors they sent me....

ku5UJgV.jpg

Halloween!

7K3Hb22.jpg

All orange

8pix8qn.jpg

Swirled

SSx6Jxl.jpg

Tesla!

Dude I think I want to 'hide in your closet' just to hang out with your discs!

That Halloween Envy is so nice:)