• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Axiom Proxy

Im so ready for this ur f. Chch hchchch:popcorn: mmmm

Anyway, been holding out for this guy for a minute. Max n mid-weights N for throwing, and maybe some soft Ns could possibly knock the soft P Anodes out the putting slot..?!

Since I got both ex 1 and 2 for putting duties I'll wait for the proton proxy to pair with my proton envy for putter driving and approaches.

So about that profile comparison...

AFg59Si.jpg

Im getting one. After I get used to it I will probably take the P envy out of the bag, and use the proxy for straight drives/spproaches. I use the soft envy for putts right now, until, soft atom.....

Those differences between the Atom and Proxy seem practically microscopic. The only thing this means for me is that I'll probably get one proxy and one atom instead of two proxies.

I've been meaning to comment on this, but I love how they included the - sign in the electron plastic symbol. Perfect addition.

I haven't thrown or seen an Atom. But to my eye, it looks like the Atom and Proxy would start off pretty similar. The Atom and Proto molds are a little more blocky compared to the longer arcs in the Envy and Proxy. Seems like maybe a design element for the break-in of baseline. And of course Proxy won't wear in as much as an Atom might. I look forward to getting my hands on Atoms. That was a Soft Electron Atom being teased on FB too, so that's gonna be cool. Flatty Omega SS, like a 150?

I haven't thrown or seen an Atom. But to my eye, it looks like the Atom and Proxy would start off pretty similar. The Atom and Proto molds are a little more blocky compared to the longer arcs in the Envy and Proxy. Seems like maybe a design element for the break-in of baseline.

Agreed. I think the baseline Atom will beat in to much less stable, maybe not flippy, but we'll see a greater difference from the Proxy within a few rounds.

I haven't thrown or seen an Atom. But to my eye, it looks like the Atom and Proxy would start off pretty similar. The Atom and Proto molds are a little more blocky compared to the longer arcs in the Envy and Proxy. Seems like maybe a design element for the break-in of baseline. And of course Proxy won't wear in as much as an Atom might. I look forward to getting my hands on Atoms. That was a Soft Electron Atom being teased on FB too, so that's gonna be cool. Flatty Omega SS, like a 150?

yeah definitely wasn't busting your balls over the chart at all and hear what you are saying. Just giving **** to the bros.

Do you think that means there may not be plans for a baseline envy and just roll with some other baseline molds vs premium ones as complementary models?

Nah I had the same quandary when I was charting them, didn't take it harshly at all. It did make me wonder if Atom was the baseline Proxy (or rather, Proxy was an ever-fresh primo Atom) and UnManned-UnNamed-Proto was the baseline Envy. Sure looks like it to me. Made me wonder, can they do Electron with colored rims? Don't know, haven't asked. But it's lining up to look like we might get the Axiom primo putters' beefified equivalents in MVP Electron.

yeah I was shocked when I took that picture of whatever one of the protos it was vs a envy and how similar they were-- then the stuff about the blue ones being a different mold.... really DONT EVEN CARE I WANT A ION IN THIS ELECTRON SHIZZ! Chad was talking about in 2010 on DGR so WHATS GOOD!

:p

Latest posts