• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beginner Mini - Canton, TX

If you are new to the game, or just just learning, Canton DGA is hosting a small tournament for anyone wanting to come February 25th at 2pm. Cherry Creek is an amazing place to play and the CDGA is a great group of people dedicated to bringing new players from all over! This tournament is also a fundraiser for sponsoring a young man trying to get to the Deaf Nationals, so anyone wanting to donate or play, please check them out!

More details can be found at www.plasticonchains.com

They are having a few rounds of ring of fire, CTP, and something I'm not familiar with called Bonsai? Then a short mini tourney from the red tees on the front 9 holes. This is a great event for anyone, especially for the family!

I hope to see you there, and please let me know if you have any questions, I will try to put up more exact info as soon as I can!

Just a reminder of this Saturday's mini! We are also serving a free lunch of pulled pork & hamburgers and are taking donations to help raise money for the young man trying to get to the Deaf Nationals. Any donations including buns, condiments, chips, drinks, etc are greatly appreciated!

Latest posts