• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beginners and 150 class...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Delicious said:
I exist only to bend gender boundaries. I am wearing a dress while I type this.
I want all 150 grams of me to be inside you.

Would throwing heavyweight, high speed discs FH help out a beginner who can't throw lightweight stuff far? Or would that just cover up the existing OAT problems?

FH -- why are you being such a dick about this? you've been part of the forum for 4 freaking days and in damn near every single one of your posts, you're arguing with, mocking or otherwise being a dick to anyone who even sounds like they disagree with you. Honestly dude, look at your post history and tell me I'm wrong: http://www.discgolfreview.com/forums/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=28327

Please stop being an asshat to everyone else.

633897530926883830-ASSHAT.jpg

i really like the internet.

Dig It said:
Fhthrower, I think you have the right attitude. I for one find your trolling and poor intelligence refreshing in this vast sea of people who know what the fuck they are talking about.

Quoted for truth.

FH, your arm strength argument is preposterous, and demonstrates your lack of strength as well as knowledge about strength training. As well as throwing sports.

If you are going to insult me(or anyone) at least make it not sound like a 10yr old girl calling names. You called me an idiot for no reason, as well as a nerd(poindexter) when I told you my background in aerodynamics because you challenged my knowledge against your own. What is YOUR aerodynamics background kid?

The reason you throw heavy discs better is because you can not throw lighter ones more than 100 feet. This means you are probably bad at disc golf, and the reasons for your threads are to find a couple people who agree with you so you feel better about your shitty form. Your claimed 380 foot FH is 99% likely to be internet distance, and is in reality 300.

In almost 3 years of reading this forum I haven't seen a single idiot like yourself stick to his retarded mindset for so many posts. This is why this forum is great, so many knowledgeable people who rationally discuss technique, theory, science, philosophy, and any other relevant idea as it pertains to disc golf, and the absence of people like yourself. This is also why I don't post much, most ideas are discussed and explained civilly and in a timely fashion. The retards usually get ignored and go away on their own. Back to whatever crappy place breeds your kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts