• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best courses in Europe?

kerplunk

Double Eagle Member
I am currently living in Amsterdam, and while I am here I would like to play some of the best courses in Europe. I appreciate all different kinds of courses, whether open or woody, and water is a plus in my book, although by no means necessary.

So those of you that have played some courses in Europe or maybe know somebody who has, please let me know which ones you think are the best, and why. Thanks!

In Europe, I have only played near where i live, Helsinki, Finland and the best courses here are Tali (Helsinki) and Nummelanharju (Vihti), in my opinion. There is a new 18-hole course in Hyvinkää too, haven't tried it yet though.

Tali is also known for the tournament Tali Open. Nikko Locastro, Avery Jenkins, Feldberg and other top-level players played there this summer.

By the way I'm about to go to Stockholm probably soon, so it would be nice to hear what courses are worth trying in there.

instead of creating a new thread....

I am travelling to Stockholm in the near future and want to know what are the MUST play courses in that area... or, if it is easier, which courses I should DEFINITELY NOT play.

thanks!!!

The best courses in Europe, eh?

I'd say 8 of the 10 best courses are in Sweden/Finland. Germany and France have a few cool courses, but I don't think you can compare them with Scandinavia.

instead of creating a new thread....

I am travelling to Stockholm in the near future and want to know what are the MUST play courses in that area... or, if it is easier, which courses I should DEFINITELY NOT play.

thanks!!!

Stockholm is my next vacation spot. I have looked at all the courses in the surrounding area on this site and I have seen a bunch that look great but I have never been, so I am interested in hearing the responses to this.

If you go to Stockholm Järva Discgolf Park is the best course in sweden according to most people.
Discgolf Terminalen is second best. But it's in the north of Sweden.
There are some Swedish courses reviewed here if you use the search function.